List One Brand that Dominates Your Bag Collection

fayden said:
the only brand i have more than one of is chloe. but i just heard phoebe philo has left the building of chloe so who knows what may happen to this brand now.

Ya so I have heard... I'm hoping that the price won't soar sky high or drop because of her leaving. Anyone knows the effect?

I guess LV, because I have more than one. But I think I have a pretty good mix of different designers. I plan on buying one or two LVs this year, depending on the cash flow. I'd also like to buy my first Chanel :love:

approximately half of my bags are coach. i've decided to buy less (well ask for) less of it this year and ask for more high-end designers. it's annoying to see all these people at school with their one coach bag thinking they're all cool because they have it...and i like to be different. first on my list: chanel. after that i'm thinking balenciaga:amuse:

LV. My fave is the monogram canvas b/c it is so classic to me. I'm moving away from that for a while :sad: b/c that style is so copied. I'll definately be back though.

I have kate spades mostly now and a few Coach pieces. I'm looking forward to get my first LV piece. I pretty much got everything I want from the kate spade designs so I'm moving on to Coach and LV.

I have one Balenciaga bag for every non balenciaga bag I own, I don't plan to buy anymore as I have the colours I want. I plan on buying more Chloe however since Phoebe has left I just don't know....

Right now is LV, but Dior is catching up. I want to buy my first Channel pronto, maybe for Valentines Day! I want to buy some of the new lables like what Fayden said. I want to buy the new Spy's I think they are soooo cute

I'd have to say Balenciaga... by the time May rolls around, I'll have 4 (by then I'll have the two spring bags I waitlisted) :blink:. I never really bought bags in such feverishness until earlier this year when I fell hard for the motorcycle bag.