Linea Pelle

@Shelby33 Please tell me more about these bags! So far I am obsessed with this chevron bag, but the seller seems to be MIA.

And I am "in talks" with the seller over this lovely bag.

And this one :loveeyes: ...https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m98142693419/

And I love the Dylans that have been posted already. Which bags are the best in terms of butter leather? People seem to like the zebra-lined bags. Are the mercari bags above newer (and thus might not have the great leather)? Thank you for any information!
My bags have zebra but plain brown was also used. I don't have any chevron bags but people liked them. But, I think you could find it cheaper than that price. The bag on Mercari you are speaking with the seller about is, I believe, an older bag. I can't see the link on the third Mercari bag. I love these bags, I'm not an expert, but I know with the older dylan bags you can throw them in the machine, I've done it a few times!

My bags have zebra but plain brown was also used. I don't have any chevron bags but people liked them. But, I think you could find it cheaper than that price. The bag on Mercari you are speaking with the seller about is, I believe, an older bag. I can't see the link on the third Mercari bag. I love these bags, I'm not an expert, but I know with the older dylan bags you can throw them in the machine, I've done it a few times!
Is that why they're called washed lambskin?

Prices seem to be all over the place. I guess that's the same with RM too.

Some LP bags are listed as faux leather. Did LP ever release faux leather bags?
LP was one of the companies that went downhill along with Hayden Harnett, Kooba, etc. The bags that are not leather are the bags from "LP blue by Linea Pelle". You want to look for LP Collection.
LP Blue never made Dylans, Alex, etc, so there was no crossover that I am aware of.

Reactions: anitalilac
LP was one of the companies that went downhill along with Hayden Harnett, Kooba, etc. The bags that are not leather are the bags from "LP blue by Linea Pelle". You want to look for LP Collection.
LP Blue never made Dylans, Alex, etc, so there was no crossover that I am aware of.
Okay. Just checking that this is the Dylan style. It looked similar to the bag that @muchstuff posted, but maybe I'm missing some details. This bag is listed as faux leather.