Linea Pelle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone still use their Linea Pelle bags? Has anyone tried any of the new styles?

2. I have an older Dylan in a purple color that I still love but am kind of saving her for cooler weather since she's a "lot" of leather!
    I've been very tempeted by some of the newer styles but haven't purchased any....afraid that the new leathers won't be up to par.

Shelby33 likes this.
  3. Honestly if I get another one it will be an older Dylan tote rather than a new bag,I have the same leather concerns.
    And they are a bit heavy for summer!

4. I've been using an LP mini speedy in yellow all summer! Wanted to buy a leopard print LP earlier this year but they wouldn't let me use a discount code since I'm in Canada (huh?).

Shelby33 likes this.
  5. I still have one but i hardly use it anymore. It's too heavy. the leather is scrumptious though.

6. I haven't tried any newer LP but I LOVE my Dylan medium tote, my Samantha satchel and my Mel tote. Wouldn't mind trying a Linea Pelle leather jacket.

Shelby33 and taniherd like this.
  7. I use mine! Never stop loving it. Great every day bag and is able to turned into an evening bag tok. :smile: IMG_1482624155.066102.jpg

christinemliu, Shelby33 and Mariapia like this.
  8. I just bought a Linea Pelle Mini Whitley and love it. I took off the fringe on the handles, too much, but most everything else is great. For this weekend, you get 30% off with code HELLO30. Of course, still miss the smooshy thick Dylan leather in LP's heyday... IMG_20170829_142600.jpeg

9. Just bought an older Dylan Tote. Old LP leather is the best.

Shelby33 likes this.
  10. What color did you get?

11. I bought a brown Dylan Medium Tote.

12. I bought 2 more old school LP bags and a wallet

13. All of my bags are old school but I only have on LP. So far. I'd love to get a DMT in a great color though.

14. I bought 2 DMT, black and a dark brown. I love color but rarely buy anything colorful lol

Shelby33 likes this.