~*~ Linea Pelle Chat thread! ~*~

Hello all! Seems I am late to the LP party. I just saw the DMT in Espresso and I'm diggin' it! Any particular reason you guys aren't into LP?

I can't speak for everyone, but I still love my old LPs! Their delicious smelling squishy leather is still my favorite.

I have an old dark olive DMT with gunmetal hardware. It's a great bag - but heavy.

Where did you find the espresso DMT? I heard they were no longer selling the DMT.

I can't speak for everyone, but I still love my old LPs! Their delicious smelling squishy leather is still my favorite.

I have an old dark olive DMT with gunmetal hardware. It's a great bag - but heavy.

Where did you find the espresso DMT? I heard they were no longer selling the DMT.

I found one on the bay! Is it comperable to an RM Nikki? Or a Treesje Horizon? I'm worried it will be too heavy- all I carry is a wallet, water bottle, small makeup case, maybe a small notebook or book, & hairbrush.

I only have one piece of LP in my possession now: my DCT (from my thread here http://forum.purseblog.com/linea-pelle/reveal-dylan-crossbody-tote-in-black-770845.html).

I should've gotten the older wallets when I had a chance. I suppose I could pursue eBay but the ones LP is selling now just don't compare imo. And with Dylan being shuffled out of the door altogether I think I'll just stick to Liebeskind Berlin now as my new go-to. A shame :/

I found a LP bag at Goodwill for $7.99. Can you help me identify it which style it is? It is a small clutch shape cross body bag. It has a flap over closure & done studs in a strip the full length of the flap.
I will send a pic when I figure our how.
Thanks for your help

Hi! Been a lurker for awhile...but just wanted to let everyone know that they released some new Dylan items...a satchel, a tote, and a wallet, all in black. You can see them on the lineapelle website.

Saw a few LPs at TJMaxx last week. When I first saw the hangtag (metal circle with LP in the middle) my heard skipped a beat. . . then immediately sank. They were awful. The leather was like plastic. So sad.

Two summers ago, I saw a bag from LPs Hunter line at a boutique in Charleston. It was scrumptious and I still regret not buying it.

I still have three LPs - Medium Tote in Dark Olive with Gunmetal Hardware, a small tote in Scotch and a great black crossbody with two front pockets whose name I cannot recall. They are still such great, unique bags. I can't see ever getting rid of them.

Maybe, someday, LP will return to their roots.