~*~ Linea Pelle Chat thread! ~*~

does the 35% off using live.com apply towards the sale price? so is it going to ba sale price minus 35% ? thanks!

Actually it looks like many or all of the bags are sold out. If you try to add something to your cart you'll see they are out of stock now. Yesterday the bags were showing at 40% off of the regular price, nothing additional off of the sale price.

I was so disappointed that all the Dylan bags are sold out on eBags, I didn't think they would go that fast! I didn't have access to a computer yesterday, so I missed out on seeing the 40% off sale too. Sigh...

hi brianna, i saw one lp in coconut at TJ maxx recently. the one they had was a small shoulder bag though. the color kinda leans towards cream, unlike the white lp's that i saw before which has tints of grey. the color is very pretty, but high maintenance, imho. if you tend to baby your bags, i think it's a nice choice, otherwise, it's going to be very hard to keep it clean.

I was disappointed that ebags did not have the black janis fringe shoulder.

That bag is haunting me... must be some hippie era left over in me....:nuts:

Received my VERY FIRST LP earlier this week.. an older white Dylan Shoulder Messenger, and must say MOST IMPRESSED by the leather and the construction of this bag.

I was disappointed that ebags did not have the black janis fringe shoulder.

That bag is haunting me... must be some hippie era left over in me....:nuts:

Received my VERY FIRST LP earlier this week.. an older white Dylan Shoulder Messenger, and must say MOST IMPRESSED by the leather and the construction of this bag.

That
white Dylan Shoulder Messenger is by far, one of my most precious LPs !
Janis fringe is gorgeous, but I think the Black ones are BIKER CHIC. The grey and brown speak Hippie !

Has anyone seen the dylan small speedy in coconut in person?? What are your thoughts on the color? I love it, but I'm afarid it will get dirty so quickly :sos:

Just use a little protector spray and catch mishaps quickly, you'll be fine. Whites can turn yellowish (more creamy) unless you UV protect. Check care thread for details or hit me there.

That
white Dylan Shoulder Messenger is by far, one of my most precious LPs !
Janis fringe is gorgeous, but I think the Black ones are BIKER CHIC. The grey and brown speak Hippie !

I REALLY like this messenger bag, Stormy. And the leather was comparable to my old 06 Chloe. NICE leather!!
Biker chic.. certainly.. but fall/winter bag.. and I'm thinking equestrian style riding boots... or UGGS..., so I will naturally not comply w/ either! :biggrin: Grey is a also a def possibility. Hmmmmm....

I got the cashback email too so I'm hoping it'll go through. Thanks so much for the heads up Olidivia! I don't know exactly how long the 40% was up for but it seems the first post about it here was about 7:30pm and I saw it at about midnight.