LIMITED EDITION VCA pieces!

I love your white gold one! I remember when I was checking the VCA website, the price was listed around $3850 a few months ago? But I was just on the website and the price went up to $5000? Would you happen to know if there are multiple sizes? I thought the holiday one only came in this one size.
Like Cafecreme15 mentioned, that is the Canadian dollar price for the pendant. It comes in the one size.

I love your white gold one! I remember when I was checking the VCA website, the price was listed around $3850 a few months ago? But I was just on the website and the price went up to $5000? Would you happen to know if there are multiple sizes? I thought the holiday one only came in this one size.
Sorry I can’t see the pic so not sure which one you mean? :smile:

Thank you! That was the 2020 holiday pendant. $3,800 sounds about right. The website often glitches and switches you to other countries/currencies for some reason.

Not usually, but if you have a certain HP in your purchase history Paris is more likely to approve a SO using that stone. For example, the porcelains you mentioned. My SA said I am approved for alternating motif and pave (which I was not asking for), but other members here have been approved for just the stone itself. I think the alternating pave is easier to get approved because of the price.
I spoke to my SA and she said that the regular sevres supplier has turned down all SO sevres orders. VCA is currently looking for a new sevres supplier.

I have a feeling it’ll be another stone or shape. Either a purple, orange or yellow stone or an entirely new shape (maybe something from the lucky alhambra collection like the cherry blossom). Haha just my guess!
I was thinking it could be the plum blossom with a diamond in the middle too! I hope it’s the regular clover in a different stone though.

Reactions: Han_B
I spoke to my SA and she said that the regular sevres supplier has turned down all SO sevres orders. VCA is currently looking for a new sevres supplier.
I can’t imagine that it is the sevres supplier making that call. All of VCA’s sevres pieces have been limited edition (in one form or another whether holiday, geographic, etc.). If they keep approving SOs for the same colors that were previously limited edition, it takes away from the “original” pieces. It seems to be in VCA’s best interest to limit SOs for otherwise limited edition pieces.

I can’t imagine that it is the sevres supplier making that call. All of VCA’s sevres pieces have been limited edition (in one form or another whether holiday, geographic, etc.). If they keep approving SOs for the same colors that were previously limited edition, it takes away from the “original” pieces. It seems to be in VCA’s best interest to limit SOs for otherwise limited edition pieces.

Yeah makes sense...I’m simply sharing what was told to me by my SA. I wanted to buy the lucky 2M earrings (MOP alhambra and tigers eye butterfly) and she told me that no deposit/orders/SOs are allowed for anything in the lucky collection as well due to shortage of tigers eye. So who knows the truth...

Yeah makes sense...I’m simply sharing what was told to me by my SA. I wanted to buy the lucky 2M earrings (MOP alhambra and tigers eye butterfly) and she told me that no deposit/orders/SOs are allowed for anything in the lucky collection as well due to shortage of tigers eye. So who knows the truth...
Yep…always getting different answers from different people, so I don’t think anyone ever actually truly knows what’s going on :annoyed:

Sorry if I've missed it somewhere in all of these pages, but...

Is there an exhaustive list of all location/boutique-specific LE pieces? I can think of most of them off the top of my head but wonder if there are some I don't know about. :flowers: