LIMITED EDITION VCA pieces!

Ok, now I am not winning any awards for photography, but I did manage to get a few decent shots of my SO which just arrived!!!

Specs: Pink Gold Pave Vintage Alhambra earrings
The whiteness and sparkle of the diamonds is incredible.
I prefer pg pave to wg and yg because it seems to pop more on me.

Outside (freezing!)

View attachment 3954899

View attachment 3954900

Indoors next to a very fake plant:

View attachment 3954901

However I finally figured out how to capture the sparkle!

View attachment 3954902

View attachment 3954903

That's not dust in front of the earrings - it's light being reflected from them!
:loveeyes: Simply stunning!!

Reactions: BBC
Ok, now I am not winning any awards for photography, but I did manage to get a few decent shots of my SO which just arrived!!!

Specs: Pink Gold Pave Vintage Alhambra earrings
The whiteness and sparkle of the diamonds is incredible.
I prefer pg pave to wg and yg because it seems to pop more on me.

Outside (freezing!)

View attachment 3954899

View attachment 3954900

Indoors next to a very fake plant:

View attachment 3954901

However I finally figured out how to capture the sparkle!

View attachment 3954902

View attachment 3954903

That's not dust in front of the earrings - it's light being reflected from them!
Simply stunning....:love:

Absolutely on point !!

PG is so you :loveeyes:

Just gorgeous! [emoji177]

You and your gorgeous new earrings look absolutely beautiful!!!
I love too how they go with your scarf and hair...and jacket....and "bag"!!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Wow! Look so beautiful on you. The coloring just perfect![emoji7]

Thank you all SOOOO MUCH!!! :heart::heart::heart:

I cannot stop wearing them, they do suit me perfectly. And I do not know why, but much better than the YG for whatever reason. I know in my brain there is not much difference visually between PG and YG but I guess reflecting off my hair or whatever its quite a lot better.

@lovevca well on the Hermes subform Friends chat we were doing a dress-up Thursday so I knew I had to take a pic...I don't dress like that every day, but sure will take a pic when I make the effort! Will probably add it to the H in action thread, too....getting four threads with one pic!

Thank you all SOOOO MUCH!!! :heart::heart::heart:

I cannot stop wearing them, they do suit me perfectly. And I do not know why, but much better than the YG for whatever reason. I know in my brain there is not much difference visually between PG and YG but I guess reflecting off my hair or whatever its quite a lot better.

@lovevca well on the Hermes subform Friends chat we were doing a dress-up Thursday so I knew I had to take a pic...I don't dress like that every day, but sure will take a pic when I make the effort! Will probably add it to the H in action thread, too....getting four threads with one pic!
How fun!! I really admire your style and versatility! And what a special son you have!!!

Last edited:
My very first piece of VCA, the limited edition piece for the launch of Japan's e-boutique in 2012. Gray mother of pearl :cloud9: in Sweet Alhambra.

For my birthday earlier this year, DH asked me to find a necklace as a gift but I came up empty as there just wasn't anything that sparked joy and made me go :nuts::love:. In my quest, I'd came across this (long sold out!) and the 2014 holiday pendant (hefty premium) that made me go :nuts::love:. Well, as always, if it's meant to be, it'll happen - so happy this is finally mine! :happydance::girlsigh::cloud9:

View attachment 3894720 View attachment 3894722 View attachment 3894723
View attachment 3894731
Hi Everyone! Long time no see...

Does anyone know if this could still resurface or if they've seen one anywhere? It's my HG. I'm hoping it's meant to be too!
Thanks!!