"Limited Coach" Back on Ebay!?!

Real or not, I don't like it. I think it's hideous. The snakeskin, or whatever it is, looks awful. Not to mention the braiding or whatever it is...ick. Not good.

Well, I found the thread you originally posted with the bag like this because I wanted to see if it was the same seller. The listing is no longer available, so I don't know if it was pulled or what. But , I do remember that the first listing said " given to me by a hollywood actress" This one says " given to me by a Coach model" The whole thing just seems fishy to me. Also, if it hasn't been released yet, why would it have a price tag?

Sprinkles said it was an older bag, Authentic and UGLY look she dosn't offer insurance on it! I mean if I paid an arm and leg for it I would want to be protected in the mail!! GEEZ

You guys are HYSTERICAL (not to mention that bag!!) Would they really give a model a bag with the tag on it??!!

I have to admit- I'm about ready to "bite" and call Coach to see what they say..... (should I use a pay phone so my identity will remain anonymous??) HA!!:P

You guys are HYSTERICAL (not to mention that bag!!) Would they really give a model a bag with the tag on it??!!

I have to admit- I'm about ready to "bite" and call Coach to see what they say..... (should I use a pay phone so my identity will remain anonymous??) HA!!:P
why worry about your identity here? they don't care who you are, call em and ask.

sweetie, you're worrying way too much about all things Coach. they're just purses and it's just a company. everything is a-okay! :yes:

:drinkup: