Let's talk Delvaux!

Those of you who have mini tempetes - do you find that it scratches easily and is delicate?
I'm considering one to use for work :smile:
Depends on the leather. Classic box calf is a very noble leather, but it does scratch. Proper care with Delvaux leather care products can reduce scratches to a lovely patina over time. However, if you will be carrying the bag to work using public transport or live in a rainy climate, box calf might not be a practical choice. Delvaux does make bags in other leathers. Have a look at their website, then talk to a SA for info about the Delvaux range of leathers.

I was in London last week and accidentally stumbled into Delvaux. Of course I had an "oops" in the store. I fell in love with the mini tempete. I needed a black bag I could wear cross body. She was too cute to pass up especially with her gunmetal hardware. So because if there are no pictures then it doesn't count, here they are!

And I included a pic of my black bag collection. I'm now banned from buying black bags. :panic:

Attachments

• IMG_2444.JPG
    IMG_2444.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 838
  • IMG_2454.JPG
    IMG_2454.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 853
  • IMG_2459.JPG
    IMG_2459.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 842
  • IMG_2461.JPG
    IMG_2461.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 851
I was in London last week and accidentally stumbled into Delvaux. Of course I had an "oops" in the store. I fell in love with the mini tempete. I needed a black bag I could wear cross body. She was too cute to pass up especially with her gunmetal hardware. So because if there are no pictures then it doesn't count, here they are!

And I included a pic of my black bag collection. I'm now banned from buying black bags. :panic:

The mini Tempête fits right in to your black bag family. Congratulations!

Reactions: MYH

Never too many black bags! [emoji5] I got my Black Brillant from Bond Street store of London last month which was totally unplanned too.

Gorgeous bags you have! :heart:
Do you know what's the price of tempete MM and Brilliant MM in UK? Thanks

Classic and totally modern, congratulations

Reactions: MYH