Let's talk Delvaux!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: grismouette
Came across the below when browsing today, which seem to be such unique bags (even searching this thread they seemed rare), so thought I'd share in case someone was looking!

Flags: (1) Folks have noted throughout TPF that FP sometimes can't tell an authentic purse from a non-authentic, and I'd assume that's even more true with a brand like Delvaux. I'm also not a Delvaux authentication expert so I have no idea, but these seem generally hard to come across anywhere so just wanted to share. (2) Pay attention to the condition descriptions though, I'm not familiar enough to know what "wear at resin glazing", "splitting", or "sizing marks" are, which seem serious but they do all sound fixable...
Those are mine. Both of them. They are authentic

Hi TraceySH! I am so sorry, I didn't know that they were yours or I wouldn't have even raised the authenticity question! I'll edit the post now! Again, so sorry!
It’s ok!!!! I totally get it and would for sure want things authenticated! I sold them to fashiophile so I was just letting you guys know in case you were interested in them. (Not mine anymore). Good prices. They are just too dressy for my lifestyle now. Both were $35k.

$35K each?!?!?!

They are so beautiful. I’m dying here. <faints>
Yeah I think the SO was actually 43500. Plum was 34500. Again, they are not mine any longer. The libellule is the only one in the world. They never made it in an MM size, and the guy who does that finish left the company. Took me 8 months to get! So someone, make a nice home for them :smile:

:sad:

I so admired them when you shared your pictures here.
I really struggled with it for so long! I moved half the year to a mountain town, the other half to a very casual desert resort town (golfers), so there was just really no opportunity to wear a silhouette that I think is more sophisticated/ city/ professional/ glam. It took me a YEAR of debating before I finally was like ...ok I am just not going to wear these!!

I really struggled with it for so long! I moved half the year to a mountain town, the other half to a very casual desert resort town (golfers), so there was just really no opportunity to wear a silhouette that I think is more sophisticated/ city/ professional/ glam. It took me a YEAR of debating before I finally was like ...ok I am just not going to wear these!!

thank you for your sincere answer. I completely understand you. I have the same situation with my Chanel jackets. I bought 4 ones at the end of 2019 and covid started and then we moved to the countryside. I had to change my style. I like totes but crossbodies became my best friends.

Reactions: TraceySH
thank you for your sincere answer. I completely understand you. I have the same situation with my Chanel jackets. I bought 4 ones at the end of 2019 and covid started and then we moved to the countryside. I had to change my style. I like totes but crossbodies became my best friends.
I've done the same with a ton of my Chanel RTW also. COVID changed everything (where I live & how I dress) & with that, the kinds of bags, jewelry, etc I wear too. I am sure living in the countryside for you was worth all that tho! (It has been for me ;))

• Love
Reactions: Tasha1