Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

Yes they have vachetta leather and damier ebene dark brown leather as well.. just contact them and they can assist you if you want it custom made for you.

How did you order yours?
What type of leather do they have? I'm on their site, and I see several options in black.
Thanks so much for getting back to me, btw!!

How did you order yours?
What type of leather do they have? I'm on their site, and I see several options in black.
I just chose the 12 inch short strap option and they have different length and width options as well when you scroll down..
I picked the black Leather Strap for Louis Vuitton (LV), Coach & More - .5" Wide - Fixed or Adjustable Lengths
option: 12" Fixed Length - Black with Gold #16LG..
If you find the length you want make sure to choose the #16 LG hardware so it matches the LV hardware.

How did you order yours?
I suggest you send the owner Lynette an email so she can assist you and give you different options and types of leather they have..

This is a fantastic thread!

I have a 2001 Pochette Accessories that I have used on and off. I recently ordered a vachetta strap for it so I can wear it cross body but the vachetta is brand new and mine is so dark.

Is there any way to "move along" the patina process so that the new strap looks like it belongs? I've let it sit on a window sill for a couple of months and it seems to be getting darker but I want to use it and I'm still waiting for my chains to come from Korea!

Any input is much appreciated! Thank you!

I tried to upload a picture but it won't let me. I'm a newbie. :biggrin:
Hello, I find that the collinil leather cream speeds up patina.

I love the red! It’s a great piece that can fit in any small bag or clutch!

+ 1 @Scooch you inspired me to order one too! I’m in the Uk and ordered a blue one on eBay and then found a great deal on the lv Felicie card insert in black which I bought too. I will do comparison pics when they both arrive. I’m expecting them to be pretty similar in style, but am curious about the quality difference.
I might be alone in this, but I wish lv had done the Felicie card insert with a Coin zipper section on the back too, rather than two separate pouches. The Felicie seems to have limited space so one pouch might be helpful.