Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

I posted this in the Noe Club thread too...

After looking for an ebene hobo and researching the Trevi, I came across a You Tuber who modified her Noe strap to attach w a bolt snap hook similar to the Trevi. I found some brass hooks and did the same so I will see how I like it. So far I do like that the strap is more flexible with swiveling.
IMG_1508018672.212232.jpg
IMG_1508018688.571587.jpg

Here's a picture of the hooks I added (left is petit Noe strap and middle is larger Noe) plus my LV luggage strap with its original LV hooks for comparison. I use the LV strap on the right to make my Delightful crossbody.
IMG_1508018717.521548.jpg

I vaguely remember there was a thread on something like that? Can't find it now.

I finally found a pair of d rings and used it on my sperone bb bag.View attachment 3835372

Looks a little oversized huh? Wasn't expecting it to be so big. But i cant wait to carry the bag out crossbody this way!View attachment 3835374
Yes I'd be very careful, this looks like it could damage or rip the leather drawstring once weight is placed inside.

Reactions: Bunnie.863
Not sure if this has already been shared, but I took the pochette from my Cerise bucket to carry my portable power charger and cable. It looked a little strange with the rings on both sides, so I used my jewelry pliers to take the chain from the bag and create a mini pochette.
I took the chain from a mini Pochette and added it to my Pochette also from a bucket bag so that I could attach it to the Dring in a Speedy.
IMG_8042.jpg

Not the most drastic hack but I use small pliers to open the ring and switch which side the chain is attached on the mini pochette. I use mine daily but the chain is constantly getting caught on stuff (usually tangled in my agenda pm), it was driving me crazy. By switching the side that was attached I can now tuck the chain in when I don't want it but I can always pull it out and clip it to the other side when I want to use the MP on its own.

I use my mini pochette as a makeup bag but make my own plastic pouch to put in so as to not get he interior dirty. It is very cheap & simple does the job even though it don't look professional. I use a cheap zip lock bag cut two sides and tape up one of the sides to create the pouch. I also put a small silica bag in the mini pochette before I put the pouch inside to absorb any moisture from the plastic. I have put in the measurements too (see photos.) And for me is just right size so the pouch doesn't get caught on the zipper. Hope this helps anyone who's interested. Sorry if the photos ends up taking up the whole page I don't know how to get them smaller.2017-10-24 15.19.58.jpg 2017-10-24 15.20.29.jpg 2017-10-24 15.21.55.jpg 2017-10-24 15.22.35.jpg 2017-10-24 15.23.54.jpg

Not the most drastic hack but I use small pliers to open the ring and switch which side the chain is attached on the mini pochette. I use mine daily but the chain is constantly getting caught on stuff (usually tangled in my agenda pm), it was driving me crazy. By switching the side that was attached I can now tuck the chain in when I don't want it but I can always pull it out and clip it to the other side when I want to use the MP on its own.

That may be a small change, but it makes a huge difference - really smart!

Reactions: LVforValentine