Let´s see your May/June purchases!!

This arrived yesterday and it's my first Balenciaga. I'm a Mulberry gal, but have been drawn to Balenciaga for quite some time and when I saw this beauty I just couldn't resist. :heart: It's a bleu acier/ice blue City with silver hardware. I was happily surprised that it wasn't as big as I thought it would be. It's just a perfect size for me! I love it! :love:

Lovely color. Congrats and enjoy!

aalinne, would you mind telling me what this fragrance smells like? I'm a huge fragrance fan and this one has intrigued me if for no other reason that it's by Balenciaga...:P

I don't know, will tell you tomorrow! :biggrin:
I'm a big fan of perfumes too and the other day I read somewhere how chamaleonic it is.

Look:smile:

Rosabotanica opens all spicy and spiky with pepper, fig greens and rose. There’s a lot going on in the initial stages – sour fruits, sticky rose and lots of spice – but the effect is not cacophonous, in fact it’s remarkably well proportioned allowing for clarity between all of these disparate elements and tying them together with the bold central accord of a purple rose cast in many shades.

I don't know, will tell you tomorrow! :biggrin:
I'm a big fan of perfumes too and the other day I read somewhere how chamaleonic it is.

Look:smile:

Rosabotanica opens all spicy and spiky with pepper, fig greens and rose. There’s a lot going on in the initial stages – sour fruits, sticky rose and lots of spice – but the effect is not cacophonous, in fact it’s remarkably well proportioned allowing for clarity between all of these disparate elements and tying them together with the bold central accord of a purple rose cast in many shades.
O.k, thanks!

This arrived yesterday and it's my first Balenciaga. I'm a Mulberry gal, but have been drawn to Balenciaga for quite some time and when I saw this beauty I just couldn't resist. :heart: It's a bleu acier/ice blue City with silver hardware. I was happily surprised that it wasn't as big as I thought it would be. It's just a perfect size for me! I love it! :love:

Hi Taimi!

Your bag is just wow!! Amazing color and leather, love it :loveeyes:

And funny, I got exactly the same thought when I received mine.. It's not that big! Which is a good surprise..

So many congrats on your first Bal.. Which won't be the last I think.. :graucho:

See you soon :hugs:

Major Congrats Taimi (from a fellow Mulberry lover:smile:) Welcome to the Bal club! You chose a beauty for your 1st bag. Enjoy using her !:smile:

Hi Taimi!

Your bag is just wow!! Amazing color and leather, love it :loveeyes:

And funny, I got exactly the same thought when I received mine.. It's not that big! Which is a good surprise..

So many congrats on your first Bal.. Which won't be the last I think.. :graucho:

See you soon :hugs:

Thank you Gringach! :smile: I somehow compared the bags measurements to the Bayswater, but the City is sloucher so it looks like much smaller imo. Just perfect! I love the Bays too. ;) See you soon! :hugs:

aalinne, would you mind telling me what this fragrance smells like? I'm a huge fragrance fan and this one has intrigued me if for no other reason that it's by Balenciaga...:P

Just weared for the first time today and I have only one word to describe it:

EXQUISITE

Floran spicy, very glamorous smell..:smile: