Lets gather for a "Mini Pochette" club!!

I buckled and bought! I ordered both the monogram and Damier Ebene mini Pochette. Too much surprise, both were made in France. After much debate, I kept the monogram since it’s less common to have monogram canvas MIF in the US. Also, I felt the Damier Ebene print was not clear and less pretty in this format.

View attachment 5687351
Congrats! These Mini Pochettes are so cute and practical. I have bought the same like you last week

Congrats! These Mini Pochettes are so cute and practical. I have bought the same like you last week
I’m glad I’m not the only one! Recent YouTubers are totally saying MP are sitting on shelves with their higher prices and they wouldn’t buy it…I would have said the same if I bought it even 2 years ago.

I can’t believe I paid more for this mini Pochette than the Pochette Accessoires I bought two years ago! I love it and use it daily as my makeup pouch in smaller bags.

I’m glad I’m not the only one! Recent YouTubers are totally saying MP are sitting on shelves with their higher prices and they wouldn’t buy it…I would have said the same if I bought it even 2 years ago.

I can’t believe I paid more for this mini Pochette than the Pochette Accessoires I bought two years ago! I love it and use it daily as my makeup pouch in smaller bags.
I agree, the price for this little thing is crazy!! I have regretted that I have sold my 2 MP 2 years ago.
Thats why I have bought an other one.
I use it like you as a make up bag and will get it now for the next years and I don’t selling it no more.

• Sad
Reactions: PrayersandPurses
My mini pochette arrived today! Thanks to the authentication group for saving me from a bad purchase and now I ended up with this new authenticated one! Thankfully didn’t pay retail price but it still hurt a bit. I hope to have and enjoy this for a long time. It is super functional. I tossed it in my Ysl camera bag and it would also be great for my Ysl Niki tote shown here too :smile:

626AC8C0-4803-4DBA-B53F-46D27F32908E.jpeg

My mini pochette arrived today! Thanks to the authentication group for saving me from a bad purchase and now I ended up with this new authenticated one! Thankfully didn’t pay retail price but it still hurt a bit. I hope to have and enjoy this for a long time. It is super functional. I tossed it in my Ysl camera bag and it would also be great for my Ysl Niki tote shown here too :smile:

View attachment 5734829
Congratulations @J9Fell4Tiffanys:hugs:. She looks perfect and welcome to the club:heart:. I love the mini pochette.

• Love
Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
Considering pulling the trigger on a mono pochette but £530 is hard to swallow! Missed out on getting one for £395 yesterday on a reputable site & now kicking myself! Do the current versions on LV have the date tag or micro chip? Can you buy a replacement chain when the gold starts to flake off?

Considering pulling the trigger on a mono pochette but £530 is hard to swallow! Missed out on getting one for £395 yesterday on a reputable site & now kicking myself! Do the current versions on LV have the date tag or micro chip? Can you buy a replacement chain when the gold starts to flake off?
Hi @Aprilshack. I totally understand not wanting to purchase it at the current price. However, I do really love the mini pa but for $1,050 CDN I purchased 3 of them. So definitely I would recommend buying one or more lol but go the reseller route:smile: if you can't swallow the retail price.

Is it worth saving £60 on one pre loved made in France, in immaculate condition or shall i just get one from the online store? I want a MIF one but could get one made in Spain, Italy or the USA. Anyone bought one from the uk store recently? If so, what country of manufacture did you receive?

Is it worth saving £60 on one pre loved made in France, in immaculate condition or shall i just get one from the online store? I want a MIF one but could get one made in Spain, Italy or the USA. Anyone bought one from the uk store recently? If so, what country of manufacture did you receive?
I recently got one for $600 USD in immaculate condition - made in France with all paperwork, dust bag and box. I think you could save a little more than that preloved. I see them a lot for $550-600 USD. I still feel like the price is outrageous but I must admit that I’m really happy to have it. I’d probably buy in store if the savings are anything less than $100 but it’s personal preference.