Let's discuss Cartier necklaces!

Th
Wanted to chime in here with some pics of the JUC choker as it seems there isn't a huge presence here. I picked this up after admiring my girlfriend's on a recent girls' trip... legit couldn't stop thining about it! :nuts:

This is a piece that I think is a statement on its own but is also effortless and can easily be stacked with other pieces. I'm not sure why it isn't popular.. maybe because photos don't do it justice? I didn't really understand this piece until I saw my girlfriend with hers, and then actually tried it on. I think it may be my favourite that I own now. :love:

View attachment 5390742

View attachment 5390744
View attachment 5390745
This is in rose gold, right?

Wanted to chime in here with some pics of the JUC choker as it seems there isn't a huge presence here. I picked this up after admiring my girlfriend's on a recent girls' trip... legit couldn't stop thining about it! :nuts:

This is a piece that I think is a statement on its own but is also effortless and can easily be stacked with other pieces. I'm not sure why it isn't popular.. maybe because photos don't do it justice? I didn't really understand this piece until I saw my girlfriend with hers, and then actually tried it on. I think it may be my favourite that I own now. :love:

View attachment 5390742

View attachment 5390744
View attachment 5390745
Oh it looks so cool on you!! Now I need to try one on:biggrin::biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: hhw
Hi all! Would like some input. DH got me the clash necklace with diamonds. I’m still deciding if it’s an everyday piece for me, but if it is, do you think there’s any problem sleeping and showering with it? I sleep and shower with my plain JUC bracelet and small non-Cartier diamond studs, but something’s making me nervous about adding this to my 24/7 wear. But I’m also lazy and hate taking any jewelry other than my rings on and off, so I worry that I might not get a lot of use out of it. Thank you!

Reactions: loren22
Hi all! Would like some input. DH got me the clash necklace with diamonds. I’m still deciding if it’s an everyday piece for me, but if it is, do you think there’s any problem sleeping and showering with it? I sleep and shower with my plain JUC bracelet and small non-Cartier diamond studs, but something’s making me nervous about adding this to my 24/7 wear. But I’m also lazy and hate taking any jewelry other than my rings on and off, so I worry that I might not get a lot of use out of it. Thank you!
Nice! No problem at all to wear it 24/7. I have the small clash necklace without diamonds and I tend to wear a necklace for weeks at a time. I was concerned about the seemingly delicate chain but my SA assures me it is strong enough for daily wear. It’s also comfortable to wear 24/7. The weight of the pendant keeps it in place while sleeping. For me it does not migrate to the back of my neck.

Nice! No problem at all to wear it 24/7. I have the small clash necklace without diamonds and I tend to wear a necklace for weeks at a time. I was concerned about the seemingly delicate chain but my SA assures me it is strong enough for daily wear. It’s also comfortable to wear 24/7. The weight of the pendant keeps it in place while sleeping. For me it does not migrate to the back of my neck.

Thank you! The chain definitely seems delicate, esp in comparison to the weight of the pendant part. But like you said, the weight seems to help keep it in place. Glad to hear your SA said it’s strong enough for regular wear.

Reactions: Cat Fondler
Would you still get A 1895 yellow gold necklace if you have a c d cartier in white gold necklace? I dont mix metals and i rceently have a gap in terms of yellow gold necklace.

Am considering if to get the 1895 necklace that is classic and easy to wear vs something like VCA sweet mop or carnelian pendant or dior rose des vents necklace..

Is the 1895 a fixed location necklace or does the diamond move around on the chain? For me, with the C de Cartier being a fixed setting, having one where the setting hangs from a bale would make a big difference. Also, if the sizes of the diamonds are noticeably different from one another, you won't be duplicating the same look.

Is the 1895 a fixed location necklace or does the diamond move around on the chain? For me, with the C de Cartier being a fixed setting, having one where the setting hangs from a bale would make a big difference. Also, if the sizes of the diamonds are noticeably different from one another, you won't be duplicating the same look.

Actually both are fixed location necklaces.. i happen to not like those where the diamond can shift around the chain.. my current one is 0.2 and the YG one is 0.24 so quite close i would think.

The thing is 1895 one looks round but c d cartier looks square.. so they are subtly different. I also am into dainty pieces at the moment, so i no longer like VCA vintage alhambra pendants (sold the 2 i had) and only like fixed location mini solitaires necklaces. Had considered tnc dbty but the diamond was poking my neck till it got red!

One more pic but it’s not super clear as it was dark. I’ll add more pics soon.
Love the choker necklace! I was looking in the forum for inspiration pix and you look lovely in yours! Went to the store today to try on a Clash necklace but SA brought out this JUC choker and I ended up loving it a lot! Now thinking if the one with diamonds is “too much” for regular wear since I have the JUC earrings in diamonds and will probably wear them together. The diamond JUC earrings look fine with the JUC necklace without diamonds. I also hv the sm JUC with diamonds which is my everyday bracelet :smile:

C3E3BD0C-5B9E-4AB5-88E7-7B491FC06C1C.jpeg

F8D4F0FE-A564-43AF-8143-B382D010F60E.jpeg

Last edited: