Let's discuss Cartier necklaces!

Hi nicole0612! I only have Santos and have not seen the Spartacus. I found the link on Santos to be medium size. I would love it to be a bit thicker but nevertheless functional when worn layered or on its own. I also got mine online, bought blind and waited 4 months to be ordered and shipped last year! What gold colour are you after? :graucho:
Thank you! I think it will be so useful. I will get it in yellow gold and plan to wear my VCA Rose de Noel clipped to it as a pendant. Do you know if you purchased the small model or the large model? The small one is extremely well-priced but I wonder if the photos I have seen members post are of the small model or large model.

Oooh that would be a lovely pair! Mine is the smaller size (better price) and roughly the same length as 10+5 vintage alhambra. I was told by CS the larger piece was not necessarily thicker but just longer, but I suspect it’s both given the price. Would be nice to compare…

Reactions: nicole0612
Oooh that would be a lovely pair! Mine is the smaller size (better price) and roughly the same length as 10+5 vintage alhambra. I was told by CS the larger piece was not necessarily thicker but just longer, but I suspect it’s both given the price. Would be nice to compare…
Thank you so much. I think I will go for it! I hope the wait is not too long :smile:

Reactions: gagabag
This is the smaller one- I initially wanted the medium size but they didn’t have my size in it. My fingers are tiny, size 44- so I ended up with the smaller in size 45 and it was still a bit big so that’s why I paired it with my bands to secure it and it actually looks great. If I got the medium I probably wouldn’t be able to stack! I have a lot of gold color Jewlery so I needed a gold band and this is perfect, it’s so unique and fun and edgy, and I love how it goes all the way around so no matter how it turns it still sparkles in the light! Totally recommend it. Also, it won’t show scratches much, my love ring is all scratched up! Same with bracelets.
Love the stack! What size are your bracelets? Is your clash the medium size ? flexible or hard bangle? TiA

Wanted to chime in here with some pics of the JUC choker as it seems there isn't a huge presence here. I picked this up after admiring my girlfriend's on a recent girls' trip... legit couldn't stop thining about it! :nuts:

This is a piece that I think is a statement on its own but is also effortless and can easily be stacked with other pieces. I'm not sure why it isn't popular.. maybe because photos don't do it justice? I didn't really understand this piece until I saw my girlfriend with hers, and then actually tried it on. I think it may be my favourite that I own now. :love:

IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4507.JPG
IMG_4508.JPG

Wanted to chime in here with some pics of the JUC choker as it seems there isn't a huge presence here. I picked this up after admiring my girlfriend's on a recent girls' trip... legit couldn't stop thining about it! :nuts:

This is a piece that I think is a statement on its own but is also effortless and can easily be stacked with other pieces. I'm not sure why it isn't popular.. maybe because photos don't do it justice? I didn't really understand this piece until I saw my girlfriend with hers, and then actually tried it on. I think it may be my favourite that I own now. :love:

View attachment 5390742

View attachment 5390744
View attachment 5390745
That is gorgeous! I love chokers and I love this. Are there certain sizes, or is it a one size fits all?

Reactions: hhw and jenayb

View attachment 5390742

View attachment 5390744
View attachment 5390745

It looks lovely on her. It doesn't look good on everybody, but she looks beautiful and very cool.

View attachment 5390742

View attachment 5390744
View attachment 5390745
This looks awesome on you.

• Love
Reactions: hhw and jenayb

View attachment 5390742

View attachment 5390744
View attachment 5390745
This is so stunning on you! You pair it beautifully with the clash. May I ask how the necklace comes on and off? Is the necklace mechanism like the regular size JUC bracelet? Also, is there a formula to calculate the size of necklace—saw it came in 29, 30, 31(?) on the website. (Edit: just saw your reply above regarding size). Thank you.

Enjoy your necklace!

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetJan and jenayb
This is so stunning on you! You pair it beautifully with the clash. May I ask how the necklace comes on and off? Is the necklace mechanism like the regular size JUC bracelet? Also, is there a formula to calculate the size of necklace—saw it came in 29, 30, 31(?) on the website. (Edit: just saw your reply above regarding size). Thank you.

Enjoy your necklace!

Hi!! Thank you! :hugs:
Taking it on and off is very easy, and I actually owe it to my gf who showed me how to work hers. It twists open much like the thin JUC and then just kind of lays in place once on the neck. It’s very forgiving!

• Love
Reactions: hhw