Let's discuss Cartier necklaces!

Hello. When I was at the Cartier store in Paris recently I saw a love necklace which I liked. The wait time to get an SA was long so I left and decided to look into it later. After getting back to the US, I contacted my SA and showed her a pic and she said she never saw it. Maybe it is exclusive to the Paris boutique? I think I rmr being told it was the mini love necklace. Has anyone ever seen it or know how I can get my hands on one? I found a couple on some reseller websites, but would prefer to purchase from an authorized retailer. It looks like this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306_123428_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306_123428_eBay.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
It took a while, but she is finally here! I ended up exchanging the .34 on Feb 9th for a .5 because I really wanted yellow gold to match my other pieces and I was worried about diamond shrinkage over time. 😖🥴 I also had it lengthened 4 cm and the new length is perfect for me. Extension took almost 3 weeks, but they did ship to my house which was great! My small collection is slowly growing. 😄

Oh, this is gorgeous! Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: Ava Safari
Hello. When I was at the Cartier store in Paris recently I saw a love necklace which I liked. The wait time to get an SA was long so I left and decided to look into it later. After getting back to the US, I contacted my SA and showed her a pic and she said she never saw it. Maybe it is exclusive to the Paris boutique? I think I rmr being told it was the mini love necklace. Has anyone ever seen it or know how I can get my hands on one? I found a couple on some reseller websites, but would prefer to purchase from an authorized retailer. It looks like this:
It is available for purchase on Cartier US website. The Cartier Pave Love necklace in rose gold (Ref. B7224528). The bigger circle has 2 sides, one with full pave diamonds and the other side plain with the screw motifs.

Reactions: pink20pink
Hey @Cunhaam, bringing the necklace chat here :yes:

It’s too bad the cube necklace is no longer available, is it really discontinued?

Another lovely Cartier chain is the bead necklace, somewhat similar to the cube but rounder and beads are closer together, it’s in Rose Gold. And it’s still available!

IMG_5332.jpeg

Reactions: caruava and Cunhaam
Hey @Cunhaam, bringing the necklace chat here :yes:

It’s too bad the cube necklace is no longer available, is it really discontinued?

Another lovely Cartier chain is the bead necklace, somewhat similar to the cube but rounder and beads are closer together, it’s in Rose Gold. And it’s still available!

View attachment 5989495
Thank you 😊 I will ask in the store, let’s see what they say! This one is cute too but I really loved the cube!

Thank you 😊 I will ask in the store, let’s see what they say! This one is cute too but I really loved the cube!
Yea, definitely as your SA. When I bought mine, it was on and off from the website, I just told my SA I was looking for the cube necklace (sent a picture)… she then contacted me when it became available again at the boutique. Here’s a couple more pics for you (to enable hahahaha)
IMG_5965.jpeg
IMG_5983.jpeg