legacy!

Hm. I remember an SA at the Tysons Galleria store recently told me they were a flagship store, so maybe I should look there. Years ago, the Pentagon City store made the same claim to me, but I haven't been there in at least 2 years, so I couldn't confirm what they actually have now. All I know is that by comparison to the Tysons Galleria store, the ones in Tysons Corner Center and Fair Oaks haven't got much. But I still go to Fair Oaks for the basics if I don't want to schlep all the way into Tysons. :yes:

I went to the Plaza tonight (and the Court, and Macys & Bloomies). No sign of clothing there. I did read an article in Harpers today on the Legacy Line. It was pretty interesting. Coach is thinking of adding boutiques.

I am looking for a wristlet and might stop at the Ardmore Store tomorrow.

clothing is only at the legacy room :smile:

so i guess the plaza and court do not contain the legacy room.

the legacy room is crazy with color, and the rest of the store will look like a typical coach store.

macy's and bloomies definitely won't have it. i hope not.

right now it's in a testing phase if you ask me. it's been in the works for a while, i remember reading last year about the knit wear line, if i find that transmittal i can tell you guys who makes it for coach.

if its successful it'll branch out more, but now, at 300-400 dollars for cardigans and sweaters..that's more expensive then marc by marc jacobs x_x.

Yep, i don't see any clothing on-line that I could wear anyway. I was out looking for any of the scarf bags. There is a new color one in the new lines coming out soon. I was also looking for the Legacy Stripe Folded Frame Wristlet. I should have picked that up 2 weeks ago! Waaahhhhh! If anyone sees one, send me a PM.

ah thanks. saved me from going through the book -__________- lol.

the clothes are viewable online now btw!

i love the stripes turtleneck *sniff* but a little bit too steep for me ;p

are the only clothes that they have the ones that have been up since the site got updated? cause i'm not overly thrilled by the clothes...(not that it matters anyways, they wouldn't fit).

i actually wanted to start a thread on that but that would be too extreme IMO and i didn't think any one else had noticed

if you ask me she has only 6 posts under her belt, most likely the name was made up just so she could post it.