legacy leather wristlet owners..

I have it in the sig print, but as far as size and use goes, it is perfect! It hold paper money without folding and I use the front pocket for driver's license and cards. It is big enough that I can tuck keys, lipstick and my phone into it when I carry it alone. Love it!

Can someone post pictures of what it looks like with all their stuff inside? (Mainly things like lipgloss and a cellphone). It looks rather flat to me, and I'm not sure how it'd look with a non-razr cellphone inside. (Actually that's my main concern with the flatter looking wristlets. Bonus points if you have pictures of the sig stripe skinny with a phone inside too!!) Thanks!

aarti,

this is the only wristlet i like! it's large, has two pocket, and that adorable striped lining. it fits a lot. i use it when i carry my ali, and i can fit a LV pocket agenda, cash, lip gloss, and i throw my change in there as well.

the only way i'll ever buy another wristlet is if it's the same style/shape as my legacy wristlet.

aarti,

this is the only wristlet i like! it's large, has two pocket, and that adorable striped lining. it fits a lot. i use it when i carry my ali, and i can fit a LV pocket agenda, cash, lip gloss, and i throw my change in there as well.

the only way i'll ever buy another wristlet is if it's the same style/shape as my legacy wristlet.

wow! You can even fit an LV pocket agenda in there? Sweet! I need one of those. I wish they still had it in pink! :P I think I want to get it in Pond. :heart: