le fabuleux vs 3 LV's???? help!

ok...i made up my mind.:biggrin: ..and i think i'll go with le fab and the manhattan ...
have to wait though..as we dont have an LV shop here in Qatar and im traveling next month to europe so i'll get them then..:love:

thanx for all ur help and encouragement...
u've been great girls..(and a gentelman):flowers:

solitair said:
hi there
im totally confused... should i get le fab or should i go for :
1- manhattan pm +
2- bedford , vernis +
3- speedy 30..

i do own a theda mc in white...so what should i get..:blink:
le fab or the other 3 all together..????
please help me making up my mind!!:hrmm:

3 lvs, more for your money...

solitair said:
red

u think ???

That is a beautiful color! The leather brings out the gold hardware. But I think you may be concerned that you can't wear it as often as you can with black. Pick the one you think you can get the most use out of.

I would buy the Le Fab. I have one in black and love it and always get compliments on it where ever I am at. It is different and you will not see many people with it and I have not seen any fakes in it. At least not in my area. I would go with the LeFab and you can always get those other bags at a later date, but the LeFab is a classic and I have had my one and a half years and it wears great. No wear at all.

solitair, congrats on deciding for the le fab and manhattan! I would've voted for the le fab (but in white) anyways! Please post pics when you get them!

Have you wanted le fab for a while? I'd say get that if you will use it enough to get your money's worth. If you like switching bags a lot I'd say get the other three. Sometimes I think one FAB bag that screams notice me! and is a definate statement is the way to go. No, I don't own one but I would love to!! :yes: