lecatalogue006.jpg

Michelle1025 said:
I got my Le Catalogue on Saturday.

lecatalogue001.jpg

lecatalogue003.jpg

lecatalogue004.jpg

lecatalogue005.jpg

lecatalogue006.jpg

So that "blue" one is the current one for 2006?? I'm sending DH to pick up my damier speedy tomorrow...I want to make sure I have the right info. to tell him...So that he can pick me up the new le catalogue. What color is the front of the 2005? ::just wondering:: TIA!!

yeppers I got mine today. It has the dark blue cover, right? They said they were out, I knew they were lying....then I placed a huge order and they conviently whipped one out w/out hesitation.

When I bought the denim mini pleaty here in Switzerland, I asked about the 2006 catalogue. They had some but would have charged me (registered customer...) 15 francs, that's 10 Euros. :rant:The SA said they had to charge since 2005 and since then, the catalogues won't come with a price list. Apparently people were sometimes irritated when the prices had already increased by the time they decided to buy.

He actually said he wouldn't recommend the catalogue as the spec. eds. are not in them and the website is much more accurate and does contain more info. He gave me another, smaller catalogue from 2006 instead which features new styles. ;)

I would have liked to get the blue book and for free. Why do they give it away for free in the states and (mostly) not in Europe? :sad: