Layering and Stacking Thread!

464A5DFE-9C5C-4927-9418-E29BD6284D35.jpeg So I normally don’t stack but I found this vintage 18k 15” strand that alternates shiny and matte geometric nuggets and it spoke “Alex Sepkus” to me so I’m trying to stack it with my Sepkus 18k sapphire “Circle” pendant.
Is it “bling” or “bling-overkill”
All thoughts/advice to this newby stacker appreciated!

View attachment 4652067 So I normally don’t stack but I found this vintage 18k 15” strand that alternates shiny and matte geometric nuggets and it spoke “Alex Sepkus” to me so I’m trying to stack it with my Sepkus 18k sapphire “Circle” pendant.

Love it! Both are gorgeous :girlsigh:Not an overkill at all :tup:

View attachment 4652067 So I normally don’t stack but I found this vintage 18k 15” strand that alternates shiny and matte geometric nuggets and it spoke “Alex Sepkus” to me so I’m trying to stack it with my Sepkus 18k sapphire “Circle” pendant.

Looks fab!

Reactions: Passerine123
Perfect! What’s the ring on top? And your Victoria is perfect!
Thank you :hugs:mine isn't a Tiffany ring. Is only when you mention the victoria ring and I googled it did I realise, oh yeah it looks similar the band on mine is thinner but is good dupe :biggrin: I found both these dainty size ones at a jewellers in Ginza, Japan. The top ring is actually intertwined with the middle one.

Thank you :hugs:mine isn't a Tiffany ring. Is only when you mention the victoria ring and I googled it did I realise, oh yeah it looks similar the band on mine is thinner but is good dupe :biggrin: I found both these dainty size ones at a jewellers in Ginza, Japan. The top ring is actually intertwined with the middle one.
They’re so pretty! What’s the brand of the jeweler in Japan please?

They’re so pretty! What’s the brand of the jeweler in Japan please?
I'm not entirely sure, as I got from a jewellery shop that sold alot of named branded jewellery. The lady started taking out lots of boxes of my size rings as I was only there for 5 days so didn't want something that needed resizing. Plus we had alot of language problems as the lady didn't really understand english, I'm inclined to think it maybe called star jewellry, maybe wrong. It was one of those impulse buy things. Went in just to look and came out with something unexpected. It wasn't very expensive both rings came to total of the price of a LV speedy 25 bag :smile: the carat diamonds are quite low on both 0.18ct and 0.052ct. I have really small hands and thin fingers, large diamonds and solitaires dont look good on me. It's hard to find rings without altering. Part of why I bought it. And it looked alright :biggrin:

Reactions: viewwing
I'm not entirely sure, as I got from a jewellery shop that sold alot of named branded jewellery. The lady started taking out lots of boxes of my size rings as I was only there for 5 days so didn't want something that needed resizing. Plus we had alot of language problems as the lady didn't really understand english, I'm inclined to think it maybe called star jewellry, maybe wrong. It was one of those impulse buy things. Went in just to look and came out with something unexpected. It wasn't very expensive both rings came to total of the price of a LV speedy 25 bag :smile: the carat diamonds are quite low on both 0.18ct and 0.052ct. I have really small hands and thin fingers, large diamonds and solitaires dont look good on me. It's hard to find rings without altering. Part of why I bought it. And it looked alright :biggrin:
I love dainty rings! I’m petite with small hands too! You scored! You should go back there if you ever get the chance.

Reactions: Missydora