Layering and Stacking Thread!

View attachment 3466371My rather poor attempt at stacking! I'm not sure if the silver bead bracelet really works with the white gold or looks too bright in comparison, but my children gave it to me yesterday so thought I'd try them together. Please excuse the mess in the background and Dave my seriously unimpressed cat!

I think the stack is really cute & that all three compliment each other.

Reactions: marzipanchen
These are gorgeous! Can I ask how old your white gold love is please? I have a cuff in white gold that after a month of continuous wearing has quite a few small scratches. I'm interested to see how it will age, but most of the white gold I've found on here has diamonds and is rhodium plated.

Hi Tonimichelle I've had my WG love cuff for over 3-4 years. It has worn very well! Wear it in good health and just be cautious when you are doing anything like house chores or lifting weights. Although it's easy to take on and off since that's the convenience for cuff wearers! Hope that helps. IMG_1476092196.108483.jpg

Hi Tonimichelle I've had my WG love cuff for over 3-4 years. It has worn very well! Wear it in good health and just be cautious when you are doing anything like house chores or lifting weights. Although it's easy to take on and off since that's the convenience for cuff wearers! Hope that helps. View attachment 3489390
Hi CartierLVer, thank you so much for posting that! I've been searching high and low for a picture of a slightly more used white gold cuff :smile: both of your bracelets look amazing in white gold! Thank you for your advice. Although the cuff obviously is removable I have been leaving mine on 24/7 as it is so comfortable I barely notice it. I'm always cautious to keep house chores to a minimum anyway lol :lol: but I wear thick rubber gloves over it if I really need to clean anything and remove it for anything abrasive so hopefully it will be ok. Lifting weights??:wtf: Lifting a glass of wine is as close as I get to exercise! :blush: