Las Vegas Hermes

I agree that the store at the Crystals is amazing! My SA there is wonderful and he doesn't mind at all that I live on the East Coast. On my recent trip to Vegas I visited the Encore location and though the staff was nice they seemed a little inexperienced. I inquired about Birkins but the SA told me that they had sold out because it was Chinese New Year. I'm just curious how long it would take my SA to offer one? I emailed my wish list and I've been purchasing items because there are so many items I would love to buy. Example: Leather clutch, Constance bag, Kelly and another pair of Riding boots but I really would like to buy my Birkin and Kelly wallet first. Any suggestions???

I had a great experiences in Crystal shop last month. :lol::lol:
My SA was very professional and friendly even i am a tourist. She helped me to put my name on my dream bag list (shoulder birkin). :love::love::love:
Now i am waiting for her good news. :biggrin:

Unlike everyone else, I have not had the best experience with the Crystals store. Last time I was there, the SA would barely let me look at a clutch, and answered my questions with disdain. I was dressed in my usual shopping uniform (Miu Miu jeweled flats, Chanel bag and Tse cashmere dress). My husband was disgusted by her behavior and refuses to buy anything from that store.

I recently purchased a birkin from the Las Vegas Encore store. My husband and I were shopping at the store and while chatting with the SA, my husband mentioned I had always wanted a birkin. He joked with the SA that I had given up on ever getting one since they never had one in the store to see. She was very sweet and said I should not give up my hope on getting one and said she would help him find one for me. She took down my info and less than a month later called me with a bag meeting my specifications.

I have purchase numerous H items from different stores around the country. Needless to say, I will be a loyal customer to that SA from now on.

Is Hermes going to open another store in the Bellagio lobby? I was just there, and they have closed whatever shop was down there and have the Hermes "walls" up as though they are renovating and planning to open....

Just curious!

Is Hermes going to open another store in the Bellagio lobby? I was just there, and they have closed whatever shop was down there and have the Hermes "walls" up as though they are renovating and planning to open....

Just curious!

The jewelry store or the garden store? Interesting...would sure be a much easier walk from one's room straight to Hermes, compared to the old location or the new Crystals store :nuts:

The jewelry store or the garden store? Interesting...would sure be a much easier walk from one's room straight to Hermes, compared to the old location or the new Crystals store :nuts:

It is the one that is just immediately on your right as you come through the front doors (faces the checkin area). I think there used to be another handbag shop in there, but I only go to Vegas every few years, so I don't know how long it has been since the handbag place left.

I just about to land in Vegas and Hermes is on of my stops. What are the chances of picking up a Kelly there? I'm from Australia so I'm only staying in Vegas for 4 days. I asked the SAs at the Madison Ave and Wall St store but they said they didn't have anything. I suspected because I'm a tourist and dont have a relationship.

Enjoy your trip aDiorables! Try Encore H they will sale whatever they have in stock. SA Maribelle is great! My favorite is the Crystals H. The sales associates are seasoned and friendly. Hope you score a Kelly.

I just about to land in Vegas and Hermes is on of my stops. What are the chances of picking up a Kelly there? I'm from Australia so I'm only staying in Vegas for 4 days. I asked the SAs at the Madison Ave and Wall St store but they said they didn't have anything. I suspected because I'm a tourist and dont have a relationship.

If you need a name for the H at the crystals, FRANCIS is wonderful!!!! I'm from california, but she's my go to SA in Vegas and she's worked miracles for me. Have fun on your trip. Leave the money at the H cash register, not on the black jack table.

I went downstairs to the H at Encore and they didn't have any. There was a lady there that was very nice, I didn't get her name though. Will stop by Crystals later tonight. Does it make a difference if I know a name? Do I say that someone recommended me?