large leather ergo hobo

HOLY cow!! I just got a tape measurer out... 19 inches is ALOT bigger then I had envisioned...

I just looked at the "bag scaler" on Coach.com for the Large Ergo, and it looks a little ridiculous on the "petite" person (under 5'4")... You could definately use that thing as a school bag maybe.... My laptop is 12 inches across (I just measured)... and I would consider that a "medium" sized bag... about the size I would need...

Time to consider the medium hobo, I guess... Whoo hoo!! Thanks for saving me $100, TL!! :yes: Can you imagine if I would have ordered the large one w/o looking at the measurements?? LOL... I would have been like, ---HUh? :Push:

Bags4bubbles:

You do have alot of blue in your handbag wardrobe.
Whatever Ergo you decide on don't get the turquoise.
There is the white, black and the tan - all usefull color choices. Break out of the blue. Good luck, Liz

I don't think anyone has this bag yet. I ordered the Ergo Large Hobo in turquoise and will post pictures when I receive it on Friday. I don't think that this will make it to the Outlets until July at the earliest. The Ergo Officially does not hit the Coach Boutiques until April 1st
and I think it takes about three months for the bags to hit the outlets.[/quote]I just took her home...the store had them in the back...lol
:yahoo:

OH! Didn't see your collection B4B! Maybe the camel would be a good color? Someone took a pic of the camel ergo hobo but I can't remember who it was. It was gorgeous though. Heck, any of them are gorgeous so you won't go wrong no matter what you choose! And yes, use the sad puppy eyes and who knows what you'll walk out with!

I have no idea how big that Ergo hobo is...but it just followed me home. in the tan....with the little white purse charm, ergo. It is very comfortable, BIG, slouchy and flexible. The tote kept slipping off my shoulders with the two handles and I almost got the smaller tote in camel or black for I loved the legacy lining. But, my SA had the white hobo and it is really nice in the camel. I got my discount and I had the 100 dollar credit, so it brought it down quite a bit in price. I tortured myself with both on my arm...and then closed my eyes and said. large hobo, done. lol:wtf:

are we talking about the same bag? the new ergo hobo? I didn't think any of the ergo line was able to be purchased with the PCE discount?? Any you found one already at a boutique? Wow...

are we talking about the same bag? the new ergo hobo? I didn't think any of the ergo line was able to be purchased with the PCE discount?? Any you found one already at a boutique? Wow...
Yes, it is the very same bag. I am confused myself about the different store policies. I have 3 stores that know me well. This store takes me almost an hour to get to. I called yesterday and asked if they could order Ergo..this week and they said no, but in some cases that they could. I called again today and they said they had some in the store. Now this particular store is very large and does a large business and they usually have these items to show you before they put them out on the floor. I saw them and they let me buy the Ergo. Maybe they are a huge flagship store. I have no idea for the other stores said definitely NO. But, it is very pretty, the leather is like butter. and you CAN use moisterizer on it..no cleaner though. Hope this helps...

Bags4bubbles:

There is the white, black and the tan - all usefull color choices. Break out of the blue. Good luck, Liz
It is really big , but it slouches with your stuff in it and the large tote seens bigger to me. The medium tote is quite roomy. I am not sure this is too big for me too..we shall see how I respect myself in the Morning...
:rolleyes:

Congrats, Lynn!! I have the tote in camel, what a beautiful color!! If I didn't have the tote in large I would go for the hobo in large. I think! LOL! I don't need another big bag with an Ali on the way and the large Ergo tote so thought the medium would be a good size for me.

ETA: Saved us both a $100 so we can buy something else! LOL! Well, I probably shouldn't buy something else.... ;)
WOW that large tote is really big!!!!! The medium is quite nice. The large hobo is big and it is going to take some getting used to, but the smaller one is too small. It does slouch though and it is soooo soft and smooth to the touch, but definitely a big BIG bag...Yes, we did quite well saving money!!!!

WOW that large tote is really big!!!!! The medium is quite nice. The large hobo is big and it is going to take some getting used to, but the smaller one is too small. It does slouch though and it is soooo soft and smooth to the touch, but definitely a big BIG bag...Yes, we did quite well saving money!!!!
P.S. How did we save money, I have the Ali on the way too and a makeup case???Also , ahem, a whiskey french wallet...think we should stop yet????