Large Highlife Borough Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. $458

It's crossbody or shoulder. I had my husband figure out how to adjust it. It's not online or in stores yet, I heard March? The item # is 30473. Only comes in black at the moment.

2. Would you mind doing a crossbody pic? I love this bag, too bad it's not working for your needs

3. I just returned it. 😣

4. Thank you!

5. I agree it is big. If I recall the dimensions correctly, it is roughly the size of the Urbane...so it is big. :smile:

I had the striped Highrise in the smaller size but returned it as well. It was not right for me. :smile:

On to the next bag!, :lol:

Thanks for sharing pix!

6. It is big, but a beautiful bag! I hope they make it in the medium.

7. Lovely bag!!! enjoy :smile:

8. Pretty!

9. Very pretty! It looks good on you. :smile:

10. i plan to buy this tomorrow, cut the vachetta straps off and use the detachable strap off my borough (alpine moss). That strap was too long for the borough but ive used it on other bags.

Attached Files:

11. Love the bag and looks great on you..

12. #27 Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    This bag is beautiful!! I want/need.

I'm a little new to the Coach bandwagon, but I'm obsessed with the borough design and definitely want to purchase as many as possible. However, I haven't seen this model in stores and haven't seen it online. Is it going to be released for the fall?

Edit: found it! I only ever looked at the borough/urbane sections on the website. Never saw this design. It's gorgeous