Large Highlife Borough Reveal!

The more I see this, the more I like it! What was the cost of this if you don't mind my asking? Will it be in stores or online only? Did you say it's crossbody strap only?

$458

It's crossbody or shoulder. I had my husband figure out how to adjust it. It's not online or in stores yet, I heard March? The item # is 30473. Only comes in black at the moment.

View attachment 2498238View attachment 2498239

Next to my east/west tote. It's huge! And I can't figure out how to adjust the strap. I'm not even sure you can, which makes it a crossbody and not something I want.

I agree it is big. If I recall the dimensions correctly, it is roughly the size of the Urbane...so it is big. :smile:

I had the striped Highrise in the smaller size but returned it as well. It was not right for me. :smile:

On to the next bag!, :lol:

Thanks for sharing pix!

i plan to buy this tomorrow, cut the vachetta straps off and use the detachable strap off my borough (alpine moss). That strap was too long for the borough but ive used it on other bags.

Attachments

• DSC_1166.JPG
    DSC_1166.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_1168.JPG
    DSC_1168.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC_1169.JPG
    DSC_1169.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 154
This bag is beautiful!! I want/need.

I'm a little new to the Coach bandwagon, but I'm obsessed with the borough design and definitely want to purchase as many as possible. However, I haven't seen this model in stores and haven't seen it online. Is it going to be released for the fall?

Edit: found it! I only ever looked at the borough/urbane sections on the website. Never saw this design. It's gorgeous

Last edited: