Lancel--Does Anyone Have This Brand????

It's beautiful. I just got same bag in blue jean colour. I agree it's very lovely and different.
I missed out on the blue jean Charlie... Did you buy yours from Monnierfreres?
I saw it there, hesitated ( because I already have a Charlie...) and when I finally made a decision it was gone...:sad::sad:
Congrats on your purchase, moi et mes sacs.
You will love Charlie.:heart::heart::heart:

Months ago I wanted to buy a couple things from Lancel, one of which was a shawl. Unfortunately they do not ship to the US. :sad: And there isn’t a big following here to really buy from a US vendor.:hrmm:

Thank for your willingness, but the colour does´nt exist in medium size yet. I was in Paris this week, visited three Lancel shops incl. Champs Elysée, and the this model is not in catalogue. Only the small size.
I have an experince. I wanted Premier Flirt in milky blue (azur) and I waited 4 years (!). I know they rotate the colors. I also wrote to customer services sometime. Then Maison Lancel invited me to opening ceremony to new boutique in Louvre. I sent the question for azur to customer service, they replied "no". So I decided to no wating longer, go to Paris and to buy black or off-white bag. And - happy end - when I arriving to the new boutique, in the center of shop was MY BLUE BAG! :biggrin: They installed limited edition for the summer before official time due the opening event. I know in private, the blue bag in a Louvre boutique presentation photos is MY! :biggrin:
Thus I tried to ask to pink bag in shop also this time, but really it does not. BUT!!! The price increased for plus 100€ this week!! :sad:

I keep getting the 403 Forbidden error message on my end. That’s ok, I know Yoox also sells Lancel; what I really wanted was the shawl and I don’t think I’ll have much luck getting one here. :-/
Ladies, why don´t you buy direct on Lancel website? They offer international shipping. The duties are problem? Or price of shipping?
See right-down corner on this site https://www.lancel.com/, there you could set the options for Country and Language.

Last edited:
I missed out on the blue jean Charlie... Did you buy yours from Monnierfreres?
I saw it there, hesitated ( because I already have a Charlie...) and when I finally made a decision it was gone...:sad::sad:
Congrats on your purchase, moi et mes sacs.
You will love Charlie.:heart::heart::heart:
Hi yes I was lucky to score on monnierfreres and at 40%. Can't wait to have some fun with this bag

Reactions: Mariapia
Ladies, why don´t you buy direct on Lancel website? They offer international shipping. The duties are problem? Or price of shipping?
See right-down corner on this site https://www.lancel.com/, there you could set the options for Country and Language.

Yes, there is international shipping, but it’s not available for the US, only select countries. I only found out after I tried to check out with items in my cart.

Believe me, I would rather buy direct from the company for something like this because these products aren’t available in department stores here.

You’d think that Lancel would prevent me from creating an account because of that, but nope. I can’t remove myself from their mailing list, either. :yucky:

Last edited: