Lala's Growing Garden

At last, found my own Dans un Jardin Anglais silk twill scarf!! ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️insert cartwheeling girl emoji. I bought only the mousseline when this design came out and realized a little too late in the game, that the silk twill version is so much more “alive”!! I love the moussie but it’s more ethereal and soft whereas the silk twill scarf is filled with life!!

IMG_3154.jpg

At last, found my own Dans un Jardin Anglais silk twill scarf!! ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️insert cartwheeling girl emoji. I bought only the mousseline when this design came out and realized a little too late in the game, that the silk twill version is so much more “alive”!! I love the moussie but it’s more ethereal and soft whereas the silk twill scarf is filled with life!!

View attachment 4045670
Congratulations on this beauty! I love this design so much; I bought two colorways of it. (I'm so indecisive; this is what I usually do with a beautiful pattern.) Enjoy your new treasure. I know it will look amazing on you. The colors are perfect for you!!!

Reactions: lala28
Tyger Tyger is one of my favorite shawls because the colors are so vibrant. I just love how the teal (is it malachite?) color in the tiger’s eye really pops out at you! I see shades of vert vertigo, Bleu Electrique, magnolia, and even a little rose poupre!

Recently, a prong in my ring caught and snagged this shawl. Thankfully, it’s not a major snag, and I’m probably the only one who would notice it. The funny thing is instead of being horrified, I was actually a little bit relieved in the same way that getting a small scratch on a brand new car relieves the built-up anxiety I get when driving a new car in the first place! Is that strange?

IMG_3421.jpg

I am loving the way you dressed up the Vibrato - never seen one IRL - wow !

Thanks! I enjoy some of the “older” pieces like discontinued or rested leathers and do my best to keep them in pristine condition. This is my only piece with Nepal box leather instead of box calf leather so it’s been interesting to see how it differs. For instance, box calf develops a nice patina over time but Nepal box stays matte.

Thanks! I enjoy some of the “older” pieces like discontinued or rested leathers and do my best to keep them in pristine condition. This is my only piece with Nepal box leather instead of box calf leather so it’s been interesting to see how it differs. For instance, box calf develops a nice patina over time but Nepal box stays matte.
I have never even heard of Nepal Box leather -the H world is so vast and intriguing!

Reactions: lala28
Tyger Tyger is one of my favorite shawls because the colors are so vibrant. I just love how the teal (is it malachite?) color in the tiger’s eye really pops out at you! I see shades of vert vertigo, Bleu Electrique, magnolia, and even a little rose poupre!

Recently, a prong in my ring caught and snagged this shawl. Thankfully, it’s not a major snag, and I’m probably the only one who would notice it. The funny thing is instead of being horrified, I was actually a little bit relieved in the same way that getting a small scratch on a brand new car relieves the built-up anxiety I get when driving a new car in the first place! Is that strange?

View attachment 4047903
Darn prongs...many a shawl of mine has fallen prey. But, agree with you, once snagged...less concerned about snagging!! LOL

Your growing garden continues to amaze, amuse, delight and surprise! Keep using the miracle grow so the blooms continue!!!

Reactions: Ladybaga