Lady Dior

Apologies if you’ve seen my previous post most likely revealing my indecisiveness, but I’ve been on what feels like many boutique hunts for a mini lady Dior in white cream or blush white gold hardware and was previously offered an exotic and the beaded cannage, but I’m shying away because they feel a bit too formal and I just want this to be an everyday/brunch purse. Any suggestions? I’ve seen the mini in cherry but thought the color was too bold

Attachments

• CDF556F0-4D6E-49B6-BFD4-EA284CFAADDD.jpeg
    CDF556F0-4D6E-49B6-BFD4-EA284CFAADDD.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 128
  • 3A068CCA-70A6-4211-A4EF-E33140F1424C.jpeg
    3A068CCA-70A6-4211-A4EF-E33140F1424C.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: taya19
Apologies if you’ve seen my previous post most likely revealing my indecisiveness, but I’ve been on what feels like many boutique hunts for a mini lady Dior in white cream or blush white gold hardware and was previously offered an exotic and the beaded cannage, but I’m shying away because they feel a bit too formal and I just want this to be an everyday/brunch purse. Any suggestions? I’ve seen the mini in cherry but thought the color was too bold
Have you considered an ultra-matte Lady Dior mini? It would be perfect for every occasion. The matte hardware dresses the bag down.

1604925911_M0505SLOI_M989_E01_ZH.jpg

I couldn't find a picture of the mini in blush ultra matte mini, but the colour below is the blush color.

1604950897_M0538ILOI_M50P_E03_GHC.jpg

Last edited:
I just received my new medium LD today, and am so in love! I watched several size comparison vids between med and large before purchasing (no boutique in Charleston so had to use website and rely on the experience of others). I am completely happy with the medium size, and now I’ve seen it in real life, feel the large would’ve been way too bulky and heavy for me. I’m fairly petite, 5’4 (and 1/2!), so sadly not as tall as you, but this is no tiny bag. I was carrying a small Chanel CF, and this bag dwarfs it. That’s one reason I bought the med LD—the small CF is more of an evening bag, no space for my LV mini pochette or sunglasses. The only other things I carry daily are my phone, a small LV wallet, key pouch, little change purse, travel pack of tissues, hand sanitizer wipes, and a couple extra face masks due to the pandemic. The medium LD will look practically empty with the basics I carry, and the large would’ve just been cavernous. After the pandemic this will be my out to lunch/shopping/dinner bag. On my volunteer work days I carry a large le pliage tote because I need more with me (small snack or lunch, water bottle, clutch purse). All of that would fit in the large LD, but I can’t imagine putting a yeti bottle, apple, bag of carrot slices, and container of hummus in such a bag. In the end it really depends on how much you need to carry with you. I’m already looking at other colors in the medium. Hope you love whichever you choose!!

Reactions: averagejoe
Have you considered an ultra-matte Lady Dior mini? It would be perfect for every occasion. The matte hardware dresses the bag down.

I couldn't find a picture of the mini in blush ultra matte mini, but the colour below is the blush color.

Why is it a bag is automatically more beautiful to me when it’s not a standard black or beige? Love this blush!

Reactions: averagejoe

Thank you, for your reply. However, I do not like these mini bags from any luxury house.

I strongly recommend the medium. It's the largest size that still keeps the classic square proportions of the bag (the large is a rectangle), and it's a lot roomier than most would think.

Have you seen the bags in person?
Yes, I live in Germany and have seen both at the Flagship in Paris. I will probably go with the medium. And thank you, for your reply and your advice.

I will for sure post a picture when I decide to actually purchase the bag. I really like the large however, will probably go with the medium. I really love the red but; more practical to get the black. OMG,I LOVE THIS RED," LADY DIOR." Thank you, for your reply.

Reactions: Ramai