Lady Dior Small Black vs Grey?

I have the ABC Lady Dior in grey that you linked! Have you seen it in person? Asking because it actually is slightly darker irl vs. the stock photo. They have an ultra matte version as well which is a different finish but lighter than the one you linked. Attached is a photo of my grey ABC Lady Dior here so you can see what I mean. It's really just a matter of what you like better - can't go wrong with either black or grey imo.

View attachment 5668306
Wow! Your bag is gorgeous! I did see it IRL but not sure if it is lighter/darker/same as you bag.

Another vote for the grey :cool:

I’m very similar to you/I wear a lot of black and have quite the black handbag collection (including a medium lady Dior in black and a myabc…but in red). Between the two, I grab the red way more because it’s a different color and it pops against my black outfits…so I feel like the grey would work similarly for you.

Good luck in making your decision - either would be a great addition to your collection!

Reactions: Chanel_LV18
Another vote for the grey :cool:

I’m very similar to you/I wear a lot of black and have quite the black handbag collection (including a medium lady Dior in black and a myabc…but in red). Between the two, I grab the red way more because it’s a different color and it pops against my black outfits…so I feel like the grey would work similarly for you.

Good luck in making your decision - either would be a great addition to your collection!
Thank you very much for helping me decide. The reveal will be very soon. :smile:

I walked in the boutique aiming for the grey but the SA suggested that the black with silver hardware will go better with my jewelry and the most classic colour from the house. In addition, it went really well with my black clothing that day when I was in the boutique.

I really love the grey too but thought I would use the black a little bit more (less colour transfer and the silver hardware).

Reactions: hmn002
I walked in the boutique aiming for the grey but the SA suggested that the black with silver hardware will go better with my jewelry and the most classic colour from the house. In addition, it went really well with my black clothing that day when I was in the boutique.

I really love the grey too but thought I would use the black a little bit more (less colour transfer and the silver hardware).
Can’t go wrong with either one!

Reactions: Chanel_LV18

Gorgeous! The gray is beautiful, but in the end, I would have chosen the black as well (and did!). Enjoy your new LD - she is stunning!

Thank you. Sadly, I just discovered a small scratch on the flap and I have no idea when that happened. I haven’t even used the purse yet and I’m pretty sure it was prefect when I purchased it. :sad:

I wonder if there is anything I can do to lessen the scratch mark?

I’ve seen some suggestions for scratches to use Chamberlains leather conditioner and lightly buff the scratch with a very soft cloth, but I haven’t tried it myself.

maybe you can exchange if you haven’t used the bag yet and it’s not too late?