Lady Dior Ostrich - Thoughts?

wruw

Jul 10, 2014
Hi, wondering if any of you have purchased Lady Dior ostrich and what your experience has been with the bag.

Seriously considering this one. If you have an ostrich - would you take a pix to show me wear/tear and how it might patina?

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2358.jpeg
    IMG_2358.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 54
I do not own a lady Dior in ostrich but I do own multiple exotics and a Prada galleria in ostrich. Ostrich is amazing in my opinion. Very durable. However the only con is it can discolor with hand oils on the handles. You must also store it in a dark setting because it can fade from sun/light. Otherwise it’s one of the most hard wearing exotics besides stingray imo.

I do not own a lady Dior in ostrich but I do own multiple exotics and a Prada galleria in ostrich. Ostrich is amazing in my opinion. Very durable. However the only con is it can discolor with hand oils on the handles. You must also store it in a dark setting because it can fade from sun/light. Otherwise it’s one of the most hard wearing exotics besides stingray imo.

Agree with everything said here.

My everyday bags are ostrich. I dont have any dior in ostrich but my work bag is an ostrich galleria and its incredible. It does absorb oils and darken with use but I think that patina makes it even prettier. The leather is so strong and hard wearing.

I suggest you go for it. If you are worried about darkening, you can go for a darker color too. Navy blue would be stunning.

Reactions: averagejoe and wruw