Lady Dior lining - suede or fabric?

What material do you prefer for Lady Dior’s lining?

• Total voters

bagness

O.G.
Jan 21, 2014
Hi! I recently purchased a small Lady Dior from the store. For the lining, I was able to choose between fabric and suede - I went with suede as the lighter colour means I won’t have a hard time looking for my items but I don’t see these options being discussed. What are the pros and cons of suede vs black fabric?

Thank you!

Attachments

• FD0B7118-4796-42CA-802C-73FF89C5DE03.jpeg
    FD0B7118-4796-42CA-802C-73FF89C5DE03.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 39
I contacted customer service to verify the material of the lining. It is actually "made of velvety soft goat leather similar to a traditional suede finish." It is weird that Dior does not list this detail on their website considering that it is a potential selling point. With the number of brands using suede-finish microfiber in their bags, I thought this was the same. Turns out it is more luxurious.

I would pick leather lining over fabric any day.

Suede is harder to clean if im not mistaken. And some stains cannot really be removed from what I’ve heard (forgot which type of stains). But i do love the suede lining of my saddle, we just need to be extra careful.

Reactions: nycgirl79
Hi! I recently purchased a small Lady Dior from the store. For the lining, I was able to choose between fabric and suede - I went with suede as the lighter colour means I won’t have a hard time looking for my items but I don’t see these options being discussed. What are the pros and cons of suede vs black fabric?

Thank you!
What exact colour name is your bag? Looks very pretty. I’m trying to choose a nude small Lady Dior, and leaning towards the Powder Beige Lambskin, but wonder how the Caramel Beige looks. There’s no boutique in my area and might be some time before I get to one. If anyone has either colour, would love pics!
TIA!

Thank you!

Hi! Today all day long i had a discussion with one lady about Dior MyABCDior or Small Lady, exactly about lining.
She made me crazy with her story that my ABC Lady in Indigo Blue graduate is not from Pre-Fall 2023 , okay, was offered in Dior online shop as New in Pre-Fall 2023 with Denim Indigo Blue and jeans Part of Pre-Fall 23 collection, but who knows, seeing that there were only few bags, doesn't matter, but she wrote 20 comments that Lady has silk lining in 2021 and 2022 , i have one Medium Lady with Lucky Stars Cannage with suede lining, bought in Dior in August 2022.
Are they still do silk and suede lining? All Lady i bought in last 2 and half years were with suede lining.

Hi! Today all day long i had a discussion with one lady about Dior MyABCDior or Small Lady, exactly about lining.
She made me crazy with her story that my ABC Lady in Indigo Blue graduate is not from Pre-Fall 2023 , okay, was offered in Dior online shop as New in Pre-Fall 2023 with Denim Indigo Blue and jeans Part of Pre-Fall 23 collection, but who knows, seeing that there were only few bags, doesn't matter, but she wrote 20 comments that Lady has silk lining in 2021 and 2022 , i have one Medium Lady with Lucky Stars Cannage with suede lining, bought in Dior in August 2022.
Are they still do silk and suede lining? All Lady i bought in last 2 and half years were with suede lining.
The lining is formerly Cannage jacquard canvas, perhaps polyester (I doubt it was silk). I think they are all in goat leather now (including the past 3 years).