Lady Dior clubhouse

Ugh! That would have been perfect…can you possibly hold off til you’re overseas again? If you need an SA in Paris, I have a great one!
I’m planning to go back in July. I wondering if I should wait that long. How are their price increases? I know the SA mentioned that they will have one coming up soon. Do you know if this is a seasonal color? I’m so new to the lady Dior, I really know nothing about it other than I have to have some :lol:
I think that dusty rose (top) is more neutral than the powder pink (I think that’s the name?) too.
Yes the dusty rose is definitely more neutral and sensible given that I don’t have that color in my collection. I don’t know the color names. I’m learning as I go lol

I’m planning to go back in July. I wondering if I should wait that long. How are their price increases? I know the SA mentioned that they will have one coming up soon. Do you know if this is a seasonal color? I’m so new to the lady Dior, I really know nothing about it other than I have to have some :lol:

Yes the dusty rose is definitely more neutral and sensible given that I don’t have that color in my collection. I don’t know the color names. I’m learning as I go lol

I think there was just a recent price increase (as in a few days ago/last week?), so I’m guessing the next one will be mid year… Seems like all the houses these days try to get in 2-3 price increases per year. :annoyed: To give you an idea, I purchased my medium LD in Oct of ‘21, and paid €3900. It’s currently selling for €5300.

As far as the dusty rose being a seasonal color, I don’t think it is, but hopefully one of the Dior experts can give you a definitive answer. I think you‘re really going to enjoy owning a LD. Dior’s leather is so soft and sumptuous, and it’s such a classic bag!

I also bought the bag, but the small size back I may.

I’ve seen the “the bag peels” rumors circulating online, but I haven’t had any issues with mine. Have you had this problem on your bag??
Hi there. I bought this bag in december. Love the look of it, but the zipper on the inside pocket broke. Exchanged it for a new one, but the same thing happened againI think maybe it’s the coating on the zipper. It seems too dry somehow. The strap also had different design on the hardware on each side…Ended up exchanging it for a medium in the grained leather today. Too much trouble for one bag lol. But still love love the diamond motif

HI, I am eyeing the Lady Dior in lambskin. Does the charms rubs on the leather and damage it? Are you annoyed with the sound the charms make? Does your arm hurt when it is carried on the crook of your arm? TIA!

HI, I am eyeing the Lady Dior in lambskin. Does the charms rubs on the leather and damage it? Are you annoyed with the sound the charms make? Does your arm hurt when it is carried on the crook of your arm? TIA!
Hello,
The charms sit on top of a round piece of leather so they don't really rub the bag. Sometimes, one of the metal letters will slip behind the round piece and come in contact with the bag, but there have been no issues. I just checked both my lambskin bags, and there is absolutely no damage to the leather from the charms. As for the sound of the charms, they're not loud and don't really make much sound; it certainly doesn't bother me.

I carry my medium sized Lady Dior bags all three ways (shoulder strap, by hand, and crook of the arm), and have had no discomfort in my arm. Most of the time though, I carry it in my hand, so I have not carried it for extended periods of time on the crook of my arm. Hope this helps.