Lady Dior clubhouse

TY. I don’t use it to run errands but also don’t save it just for special occasions. I think bags are meant to be used. I use it when going out for meals, some types of shopping (not groceries or markets), some types of entertainment like plays and museums, etc. I just avoid taking it to places where things might get spilled on it so no sporting events where beer may get spilled on it lol. I collect embroidered LDs so I have several others.View attachment 5410526View attachment 5410533View attachment 5410528View attachment 5410529View attachment 5410530View attachment 5410531

Gorgeous collection!!

I had no luck earlier getting my hands on a wicker navy medium Lady. Well my SA was finally able to locate one for me and I took her home. Is this just the wicker or would you consider it a flaw? I feel I am being nit picky as its small and rest looks as perfect as wicker can. Any thoughts? May have to zoom but it is a tiny area on top where it looks uneven/chipped? Edited to add another pic of entire front 2BC162F9-EF82-4E8C-A361-05D0F1C67459.jpegDCA6D3D3-B479-4757-9F27-FD8A894C1AD6.jpeg

Last edited:
I had no luck earlier getting my hands on a wicker navy medium Lady. Well my SA was finally able to locate one for me and I took her home. Is this just the wicker or would you consider it a flaw? I feel I am being nit picky as its small and rest looks as perfect as wicker can. Any thoughts? May have to zoom but it is a tiny area on top where it looks uneven/chipped? Edited to add another pic of entire front View attachment 5415973View attachment 5415969
If it really bothers you, then you can ask your SA to locate another one for you. If she can't, then keep this.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
TY. I don’t use it to run errands but also don’t save it just for special occasions. I think bags are meant to be used. I use it when going out for meals, some types of shopping (not groceries or markets), some types of entertainment like plays and museums, etc. I just avoid taking it to places where things might get spilled on it so no sporting events where beer may get spilled on it lol. I collect embroidered LDs so I have several others.View attachment 5410526View attachment 5410533View attachment 5410528View attachment 5410529View attachment 5410530View attachment 5410531
LOVE, LOVE all of these and I adore the last one! Hugs

Considering getting a medium lady d lite bag. Does the bag ever fall over if both handles are to one side? I heard this happens with the small lady diors but maybe the medium has more weight and balance? Thanks for your help. Hope this is right place to post
I have several medium D lites and they are quite stable. Handles both falling over to one side shouldn‘t topple the bag. your post made me curious so I took one of mine out to play with the handles to see if I could make the bag fall over lol.

Considering getting a medium lady d lite bag. Does the bag ever fall over if both handles are to one side? I heard this happens with the small lady diors but maybe the medium has more weight and balance? Thanks for your help. Hope this is right place to post

I've got a couple of Lady D-Lites and I've never had an issue with the bag falling to the side

HI ladies, I'm thinking of getting a preloved calfskin lady dior from 2017 pretty good price as it comes with additional rainbow guitar strap as well.
How is the lady dior holding up for the leather and how bad does the DIOR charms scratch or dent the leather?

Attachments

• Dior-Black-Studded-Calfskin-Supple-Lady-Dior-Bag.jpg
    Dior-Black-Studded-Calfskin-Supple-Lady-Dior-Bag.jpg
    962.8 KB · Views: 5