Lady Dior clubhouse

Hi, anyone have a beige color in enamel charm version of small Lady Dior? I bought the warm taupe but I'm not so excited about the color because it appears to be more darker shade so I don't think I'll be keeping it. I'm looking for more nude color. Can you post some pictures of your beige Lady Dior and share your input about the enamel charm? Do you feel it's more durable than the classic gold charm? SA told me that the enamel is less prone to scratches, do you think that's true? Please advise. Thanks!
60A02BF2-4155-48CF-9EB7-858B17D11559.jpegHere’s a picture comparing with the white one I ended up going with! I think the beige has more of a grey/blue undertone rather than a yellow undertone (compared to Chanel classic beige)

Thank you so much for posting a picture with your new beige Lady Dior. Do you think the beige is more closer to nude color in person? Does the colored enamel Dior charm blend too much with the handbag since they're made in the same color? Do you think the color will be hard to maintain? In your honest opinion, how do you feel about this particular beige color, do you find it exciting/attractive, or just so-so/plain? Thanks again for your time. :smile:
I absolutely love it. Actually the enamel charms pop more than the regular bag. No I don’t think the color will be hard to maintain however I will avoid dark rinse jeans. I’m so in love with this color and it works with so many colors and outfits. I love it. No regrets

Reactions: daffyduck
Hi,
I hope it is suitable to ask here.
I recently purchased a lady dior patent mini from boutique. I can't locate the date code stamp inside the interior? Where is it located?
I did look inside the slip pocket..
TIA :smile:

And what do you think of the lady dior ultramatte leather? Cause i just spotted one which looks so attractive however i am not sure... and if anyonehave any experience please share

I've had my small rose des vents one since March 2020, and so far it's held up really well. Looks brand new to my eyes, and I use it all the time. I store her out of sunlight, upright and not touching any other bags, but not in her dustbag. Ideally in a cool, dry place.

One thing is I find Patent heavier than other kinds of leather, which can be annoying. My biggest fear isn't necessarily color transfer, but rather, the coating breaking down over time and her getting that tacky feeling. Anyone know how to prevent this?

I've had my small rose des vents one since March 2020, and so far it's held up really well. Looks brand new to my eyes, and I use it all the time. I store her out of sunlight, upright and not touching any other bags, but not in her dustbag. Ideally in a cool, dry place.

One thing is I find Patent heavier than other kinds of leather, which can be annoying. My biggest fear isn't necessarily color transfer, but rather, the coating breaking down over time and her getting that tacky feeling. Anyone know how to prevent this?

I'm not an expert on patent,
But to keep it from getting tacky I would use a dehumidifier or silica packets to store with.

Reactions: glendaPLEASE
Can anyone with the lucky badges My Lady Dior confirm whether they were ever made with a choice for yellow/dark gold hardware? I know that the current ABCDiors only come with light gold.