Ladies, look what arrived today :)

hey,,,i love yout bag! Finally u got it!!
can you maybe post a picture of the bag and yourself?? Im intrested to see how it looks like with some outfit, espcly jeans.
Say hello to STAN, where did u get him from? He looks fabulous with your bag! Try to put some hat on him too...heheh

ika2005 said:
hey,,,i love yout bag! Finally u got it!!
can you maybe post a picture of the bag and yourself?? Im intrested to see how it looks like with some outfit, espcly jeans.
Say hello to STAN, where did u get him from? He looks fabulous with your bag! Try to put some hat on him too...heheh

i will try to post pics of me carrying the bag!

i got stan last year when i started studying! he helps me with all the anatomy i have to learn ;) :lol:

bagcrazee i think they got it at BG...but for more details ask the girls...i'm not in the US so i don't know:P

Darelgirl -- I totally want the chain strap bag now. And my local store has only got the ordinary Charlottes in stock. I hope they will get the chain strap bag in, but it seems so unlikely.

Is the one that is in the ads a patent version? (Sorry if this has already been discussed, I must have somehow missed it).

I got my bag today. I can't believe they made the leather softer! How do they do that?!?! It's incredible. The leather is a little thinner than the original charlottes, but 10 times softer. It's like liquid leather! Love it!

Greenie said:
I got my bag today. I can't believe they made the leather softer! How do they do that?!?! It's incredible. The leather is a little thinner than the original charlottes, but 10 times softer. It's like liquid leather! Love it!

Why do think I was literally jumping up and down when I got it? :nuts:

Greenie, it's a different leather altogether. Regular Charlotte is cowhide, the one with chains is lambskin. Wayyyy softer. Don't you just love it? :love:

melisande said:
Darelgirl -- I totally want the chain strap bag now. And my local store has only got the ordinary Charlottes in stock. I hope they will get the chain strap bag in, but it seems so unlikely.

Is the one that is in the ads a patent version? (Sorry if this has already been discussed, I must have somehow missed it).

melisande, the bag is totally worth the money! the quality is excellent!!!! I can't stop touching the leather:shame: :lol:

It is the same size as the regular charlotte 24 but until now it only comes in brown....i asked my SA about it and she doesn't know if there is gonna be another color!

Now i am waiting until the chain strap bag with pockets comes in:love: