Ladies,, i need help! :)

Wow--I'm having the same problem with the lg black carly. I mean EVERYONE loved this bag, but I got it home & realized it was just too big for me, so I put it up on ebay. If it doesn't meet the reserve, then I'll just return it--I am still hoping I can make $20 or so to go towards my legacy hippie flap I bought!

Yes I agree ! That is the beauty of being able to buy something and live with it for a while and return it if it doesn't work. I say if you are looking for something pink and cute that is a purse, then you can get the pink leather legacy shoulder bag. If you are looking for something to carry books and supplies for school, then you can get something at an outlet store if you have one near you. They always have stuff like that. Good luck !

Hey Bessie! I was in Macy's today and I saw your bag. I have to say that while it's very pretty I think it's way too small for your school "stuff" and personally it's not a style I would want to use as a handbag. But, of course, that's JMHO.

heh thanks SOOO much everyone sorry i didnt write earlier ive been @ school and then nannying all night and just got home!!! :smile: I have a sidekick so i have been reading all your wonderful suggestions throughout the day but my stupid sidekick lets me read TPF but its hard to post with it so :smile: ive been wanting to say thank you all dAY!!!

:smile: so i want to ask you all if i have the tag but its not attached and the bag is brand new,,,do you think i can take it and return it to coach (even tho i bought it at macys :sad: Cause macys wont take it without the tags but i wonder if coach would?!?! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK I COULD, for store credit or something)

I am thinking of ebay though so i can have $ instead,,, ahh cant decide,,,, :smile:
Maybe $ is best cause im not DYING for anything coach right now

and then ebay its hard cause there are a LOT on there but ppl are asking like $350 and some arent selling

so i guess maybe if i ask just a little over retail maybe it will sell/? o man i hope it does :sad: I just see i totally cant use it! :smile:

SO if you guys know if i could get store credit or something WORST case if it doesnt sell on ebay let me know! :smile: THANKS SOSOSOSOSO MUCH EVERYONE YOU ALL ROCK!

i found its just too small for my school stuff but too big to be a normal purse :sad: i have the mini skinny my cell lives in so i guess that will have to be all the punch in my life!

xoxoxoxxo Bessie

trust me macys will take it back!
and they will return the price on the receipt even tho u got the extra 20% for opening the card!

REALLY EVEN WITH THE TAG CUT OFF!?!?? :smile: I HAVE THE RECEIPT!? :smile:

TOO BAD I DIDNT READ THIS 15 MIN AGO B4 it went on ebay now i will have to pay those fees anyway,,,but if it doesnt sell that makes he happy to know! :smile: ARE U SURE :smile:??? thanks !!!! hehe bessie