Ladies and Gents. I want to know...

The only premier bags I have are a Gucci Soho shoulder bag, and a medium Chloe Marcie satchel ( the Nude Marcie, she's called-how scandalous!. ). The rest of my collection are considered contemporary: Coach ( of course! ), Dooney, MBMJ, and Michael Kors ( his MMK line, not his premier line. )
I don't know if I'll branch out into other premier brands, but if I do...I would love something from Prada in their calf leather; that leather is divine.

I have a few premier designers, but one of each-- 1 LV, 1 Chanel (I bought and sold a Jumbo double flap and bought again), 2 Givenchy, 1 Fendi, 1 Prada, 2 Gucci, 1 Burberry, 1 Mulberry, 1 Chloe (Paddington-- I know she's chunky and a bit passé, but I love this bag). I sold a Balenciaga and a Gucci. I have a bit more contemporary pieces: 4 D&B, 7 Coach, 1 MBMJ, 1 Mansur Gavriel, 3 Furla, 2 Kate Spade, 3 Hello Kitty Bags, 1 Ralph Lauren, 1 Vera Bradley, 1 Isaac Mizrahi for Target, and a couple of no-brands that I got from my parents when my Dad was stationed in the Philippines that I cannot part with.

I have a collection of 35 bags after revamping my collection. 3 are Premier: LV SpeedyB 30 in DE, LV Delightful MM in Mono, and a Balenciaga City G12 in Aluminum.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458570126.630156.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458570166.851298.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458570217.175653.jpg
I have 6 MK & the rest are Coach.

10 LV plus a bunch of slg's;
1 Burberry;
1 MJ
2 Puntotres (I think of them as the Spanish Coach ... design isn't always as pretty, but dear Lord the leather on these);
A bunch of Coach
A few "artisan leather"

Daugher has:
2 LV (she got them in celebration of earned kung fu blackbelts)
1 Juicy Couture (leather -- not the velvet or blinged out kind)
A handful of Coach

At the moment, lately, since Coach's latest Saddles, Rogues, and most of the pre-viewed fall stuff don't work for me (except *maybe* one of the oncoming small Rogues), I'm thinking of going back and picking up a few bags I'd wanted in the past, never got for one reason or another, and yet am still thinking about. That list is basically: one LV, one Coach, possibly one Burberry, and possibly one MBMJ.

I have 2 Chanel flap bags, 2 Ferragamo, and the rest are Coach except for my Henri Bendel diaper bag. I've been recently downsizing my Coach collection, only keeping the ones that I'll really use more frequently.

I shop for premier designer bags but I haven't bought any yet. They aren't worth the money to me. Sooner or later Coach comes up with something that satisfies the urge.

I have been interested in:

Saint Laurent SDJ but am satisfied with Coach Borough
Phillip Lim Pashli but I like swagger better
Givenchy antigona but ended up with Coach Ace
Chloe Drew but I am eyeing Coach Saddle bag 23 in black/oxblood, which is much cuter when worn than in pics

Here's my LV's from the past couple of years. I've sold some, but I still have the four Almas (the cream, teal, and brown are PM's, and the dark silver one is a BB) and red Sarah wallet. http://forum.purseblog.com/album.php?albumid=12438

I've also had Chanel and Versace in the past, but I'm happy sticking with American brands (lots of Coach, some D&B, Ralph Lauren, and Henri Bendel) and LV for now.

Have you decided to keep all of the Almas? :smile: I know that shape was/is your style. You have a blue Dooney in that shape too, right?

Have you decided to keep all of the Almas? :smile: I know that shape was/is your style. You have a blue Dooney in that shape too, right?

I'm not sure to what extent we're allowed to talk about sales, so a couple of them may or may not be listed for sale on other sites. :sneaky: Two are definitely keepers, one I waffle on (it's so pretty, but so impractical), and the fourth I don't like as well as the other three.

Yep, I still have a blue Dooney in that shape, and mini Coras and a black mini Stud P. I'm trying to cut back, though. :lol:

I mainly have lots of Coach and Longchamp (both nylon and leather). I have just 1 LV, 1 Burberry,1 Gigi NY, 1 RM, and 3 Massaccesi bags. I don't think I'm leaving anything out. Last Coach bag I bought is a Bennett bag from FOS. I won't be buying anymore until at least Disney collection. Also working on selling my bags and possibly adding a Givenchy Pandora in the future.