Kors at Full-Price?

Actually, I have never paid full price for any of my MK items. I could never justify it as I knew they would get discounted quickly anyways. There was a nice bag I saw in May and would have loved to buy it. However, thinking about the purchase the first thought I had was "won't it get discounted soon anyways?" So I did not buy it. The thought of the bag getting discounted turned me away from wanting it. It seemed to me like the bag was not worth the full price as the discounts are huge and happen so quickly even with timeless bags.

This is also one of the reasons my love for LV has grown a lot in the last years: they simply never have any sales. Therefore, I never feel "cheated" when I buy a bag as the price is more likely to go up than down. This also makes me feel like the bag is actually worth the price tag and the designer stands by their price.

From MK, I've only ever paid full price for a pair of heels over 6 years ago... I was desperate and it was the last pair in my size :amazed: But otherwise I don't ever pay full price. Doesn't make sense for me to do that when I can just get it on sale or cheaper on Amazon or at TJ Maxx.

I bought a cardholder and jet set crossbody for full price a few years ago. I didn't mind because I wanted a specific color and they weren't that expensive. I've used them enough so the cost per wear makes it worth it. :smile:

I've never paid full price for MK, and I don't think I ever will. Same reason with other MK enthusiasts here: because they will go on sale eventually and the discount is usually huge! So yah I always wait til the item that I wanted is on discount or just look for it online. Always works for me!

Reactions: Alliekatt29
I just bought full price. I buy what I like, sale or no sale, Sure it might get marked down later, but I don't buy just because it's on sale, but because I like it so it doesn't matter to me. Plus I'm not thinking of value for resell. Next I'm looking for a small ava.

My husband paid full price at Macy's for my Bedford back in 2015 Christmas. I have to admit it killed me he didn't check sales out like I suggested lol but I'm grateful as it was my first MK.

MK Medium Sutton in Dark Pink. This was maybe 3 or 4 years ago? This was when bags would actually sell out. Pink is my neutral so I knew I would carry it frequently and wanted to get it before it sold out. I believe it did sell out in stores before deep markdowns. I see them for a steal on ebay now but I am glad I got mine when I did and have been happy with it. Plus MK full price was less than what I was paying for Coach bags with 25% off Preferred Customer discounts. And I had money to burn then, not so much now.