Kors at Full-Price?

Honestly, I don't think I ever paid full price for any bag. I'm a bargain shopper & try to get the most for my money, no matter who the designer is. I have bought some MK when they went on sale. I would find something that spoke to me & then I would wait. I sometimes would have to wait til I found it on the secondary market. This not only applied to MK but to Fendi, Prada, LV, Gucci, ect.

I can't remember when exactly, but my last purchase was a black Skorpio with gold hardware from the MK Collection. What made me pull the trigger was I loved every detail of it, IMO a perfect combination of beauty and simplicity, but too bad it was stolen:mad: I've actually put some serious thought on grabbing another one here soon.

Honestly, I don't think I ever paid full price for any bag. I'm a bargain shopper & try to get the most for my money, no matter who the designer is. I have bought some MK when they went on sale. I would find something that spoke to me & then I would wait. I sometimes would have to wait til I found it on the secondary market. This not only applied to MK but to Fendi, Prada, LV, Gucci, ect.
I guess with LV not having sales and now Gucci following the same trend, discount shoppers' options are becoming more limited.

I have bought several items at Coach over the past year or two (shoes for myself, for my mom, a backpack for my husband, ...). Although the brand has significantly shifted its discount strategy, I never bought full price either. There is always a coupon or a sale around the corner. You just have to be patient!

As for MK, I bought shoes and a small bag a couple of years ago for my niece. It was discounted.

I guess with LV not having sales and now Gucci following the same trend, discount shoppers' options are becoming more limited.

I have bought several items at Coach over the past year or two (shoes for myself, for my mom, a backpack for my husband, ...). Although the brand has significantly shifted its discount strategy, I never bought full price either. There is always a coupon or a sale around the corner. You just have to be patient!

As for MK, I bought shoes and a small bag a couple of years ago for my niece. It was discounted.
Yes, with many designers not having sales, bargain shoppers will have to find new outlets for what they want.

Reactions: uhpharm01
A $50 silver and blue shooting stars purse charm/keychain this past April. My motto is "never pay retail" for any brand. But, my excuses are it was the only one left, it perfectly matches my MK purse, wallet and coin purse (all 3 bought on sale in April), AND the most relevant one is I was on vacation [emoji23]. I can happily say I don't regret it though as it looks fabulous on my purse. If I hadn't been on vacation I probably would regret it [emoji28].

I have never paid full price, but I paid about $40 less than full price for a discontinued colour. No regrets! For bags that I am actively following that just came out for each new season, I wait for them to go on sale at the end of the season. I have never felt the need to buy a readily available bag at full price.

Reactions: Butterdaisy
Never bought anything MK at full price - bags or shoes. I've only purchased Coach at full-price and that was usually due to an exciting color or design. Can't say I would still buy Coach at FP unless it was a limited edition or something. Even they still have sales, even if less frequent than before.

Reactions: Butterdaisy
I've never paid full price for any of my MK bags (always waited for a sale) until last month when I purchased My first Ava in the color "Fawn" i justified it by telling myself it was a classic design & the color would work for all seasons.

If it's something you like & can afford to buy without needing to sell another bag (which I see people do a lot in the forums,no matter the brand) then I say buy it!