Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics to Avoid (w/ evidence)

Braun is at the top of my list right now. They quoted me a good price and also doesn’t seem like a big clinic. I wanted to avoid the bigger ones because of ghost doctors. Let me know if you ended up choosing braun and/or how everything went.

If anyone has reviews for Braun (specifically Dr. Ryu) that would be helpful! I’m so close to booking with them
Hi did you end up booking wih them?

Hi i
I already paid the DP to reserve the op date with Braun and would do the surgery in the middle of dec. I would do DES+FC+rhino (dr. Kim & dr. Lee) , hope everything would go smooth (so scared even now my heart is beating hard thinking about it)
Hi ! How was your surgery results? Im going to korea on end of march, and think of DES at braun, not sure yet actually.. can you share your opinion?

I would avoid x at all cost. They're super disorganized and x is super rude. I regret getting my nose done here, they rushed me to surgery immediately after the consultation and x charged my credit card without breaking down what I am getting for what she is charging for. I had to push to get a copy of the contracts I signed and even a pdf of my receipt. There are so many red flags. I wished I never went to x. I thought they had good bedside manners and customer service from the youtube videos but they're so inconsistent and seem to only care about taking your money.
Oh no! I am so so sorry that you are going through this! Sucks because I was really considering going there. How long has it been since your surgery? And do you have before and after photos that you don't mind sharing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would avoid x at all cost. They're super disorganized and x is super rude. I regret getting my nose done here, they rushed me to surgery immediately after the consultation and x charged my credit card without breaking down what I am getting for what she is charging for. I had to push to get a copy of the contracts I signed and even a pdf of my receipt. There are so many red flags. I wished I never went to x. I thought they had good bedside manners and customer service from the youtube videos but they're so inconsistent and seem to only care about taking your money.
im sorry you had to go through that :sad: did you file a complaint directly to them??? how did it turn out??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I would add ”fresh clinic” there. They only have one doctor there.

i suffer major assymetry on my face after full face lipo.

Requested to meet the dr for post check up because of my concern regarding the assymetry.
never granted, he was busy or something. Never seen him once after the surgery.

Another girl, met her here and we talked in kakao also experiencing assymetry but in her case she did far grafting and it was over fill.

She request for a revision, the doctor agrees but they were planning to charge her full price….
They are 2 doctors at Fresh now, Dr Hong and Dr Lee. I was thinking about going there until I saw your post. Who botched your surgery and do you still hold the same opinion now after a year?

How do you like it now? Can you feel your face? I’m also interested in Braun. Thanks for sharing your experience

Hi i

Hi ! How was your surgery results? Im going to korea on end of march, and think of DES at braun, not sure yet actually.. can you share your opinion?
Hi there, i'm already 3 months post OP and like the result so far. I did fc (dr.kim tae gyu), mini fl & rhino (dr.lee ji won) & des (dr.kim seung min). I'm 46 and everyone thinks i'm around 25, so that's good LoL. Generally i'm satisfied with my results, only one little thing that annoys me.. i had 1 little keloid dot at my right eye crease, but i know i prone to keloid so that's not doctor's fault. I'm too lazy to go back to SK to fix it. Furthermore, nobody notices it so it's all good!

Last edited:
I would not recommend x. They made my nostrils uneven and nose way bigger and out of proportion to my face even though I clearly stated that I wanted a smaller, sloped and feminine nose. I never had a huge bridge before but x put too much cartilage into my bridge and now my face looks so unnatural and out of balance to my face.
I'm sorry to hear that :oh: may i know when you did your surgery? Did you show your reference (pictures, etc) before your surgery to them? I really think doing plastic surgery is like a gambling bc nobody is perfect (neither are doctors, even the most famous doctors), i hope your revision will give you better result.

Last edited:
Hi there, i'm already 3 months post OP and like the result so far. I did fc (dr.kim tae gyu), mini fl & rhino (dr.lee ji won) & des (dr.kim seung min). I'm 46 and everyone thinks i'm around 25, so that's good LoL. Generally i'm satisfied with my results, only one little thing that annoys me.. i had 1 little keloid dot at my right eye crease, but i know i prone to keloid so that's not doctor's fault. I'm too lazy to go back to SK to fix it. Furthermore, nobody notices it so it's all good

Hi there, i'm already 3 months post OP and like the result so far. I did fc (dr.kim tae gyu), mini fl & rhino (dr.lee ji won) & des (dr.kim seung min). I'm 46 and everyone thinks i'm around 25, so that's good LoL. Generally i'm satisfied with my results, only one little thing that annoys me.. i had 1 little keloid dot at my right eye crease, but i know i prone to keloid so that's not doctor's fault. I'm too lazy to go back to SK to fix it. Furthermore, nobody notices it so it's all good!
So happy the PS went well.. which clinic you went to ?

Thank you for all the info.

I think plastic surgery is like playing with your luck. Even with really good doctors have so many successful cases but then there will be some that don’t turn out well.

I had my DES and epicanthoplasty for 5weeks now. I had researched and went to many consultations. I checked for so many before and after pictures of the doctor I ended up getting my surgery with. But I had a bad luck because my surgery didn’t turn out the way the others are. I’m thinking of getting DES revision when my eyes are completely heal but I’m so scared that I’ll be the unlucky one again…
Hi there.. i also think about DES but also worried about it..
may i ask, wht happen with the result? Is it too high crease or asymetric?