Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics to Avoid (w/ evidence)

Thank you for all the info.

I think plastic surgery is like playing with your luck. Even with really good doctors have so many successful cases but then there will be some that don’t turn out well.

I had my DES and epicanthoplasty for 5weeks now. I had researched and went to many consultations. I checked for so many before and after pictures of the doctor I ended up getting my surgery with. But I had a bad luck because my surgery didn’t turn out the way the others are. I’m thinking of getting DES revision when my eyes are completely heal but I’m so scared that I’ll be the unlucky one again…

Thank you for all the info.

I think plastic surgery is like playing with your luck. Even with really good doctors have so many successful cases but then there will be some that don’t turn out well.

I had my DES and epicanthoplasty for 5weeks now. I had researched and went to many consultations. I checked for so many before and after pictures of the doctor I ended up getting my surgery with. But I had a bad luck because my surgery didn’t turn out the way the others are. I’m thinking of getting DES revision when my eyes are completely heal but I’m so scared that I’ll be the unlucky one again…
DES revision in particular can be very tricky and you really need to go to someone who knows what they're doing - depends on what you want too, but I've had a doctor flat out tell me that the results might not be that great (it was an online consult and I'm planning on seeing them for a f2f consult)

Thanks for the informative responses guys! Was thinking about heading to SK for the summer and wanted to know if you guys have any recommendations on which clinic is good for browlift, facelift, fat graft, and lower eyelid lift (I'm 60 years old). Some clinics cater towards specific age groups so would love to hear what would be a good recommendation appropriate for my age. Would also like to have recommendations on which doctors I should visit with, because some have more expertise in a particular procedure than another. I'm thinking about JK (any bad reviews about this place? Haven't come across one yet) but let me know if there are any other better ones. Thank you so much!

I already paid the DP to reserve the op date with Braun and would do the surgery in the middle of dec. I would do DES+FC+rhino (dr. Kim & dr. Lee) , hope everything would go smooth (so scared even now my heart is beating hard thinking about it)
How do u like ur result so far?
i didnt undergo any surgery from braun but i am excited to hear ur 3 weeks post op stories.

Thanks

@babyfaced Hi, i like it so far, but it's only been 1 month, so still too early to see the result from FC & DES cause my jaw & eyelids still swollen. But i really like my new nose, also my whole face looks more younger & smaller now :blush:

@babyfaced Hi, i like it so far, but it's only been 1 month, so still too early to see the result from FC & DES cause my jaw & eyelids still swollen. But i really like my new nose, also my whole face looks more younger & smaller now :blush:
I am so happy for you it is rather rare to hear people alr so happy with 1 month post op..again really happy for you.

Haha i guess ur face already deswells by alot (e.g. balloon down) so that is why u look younger?

Anyway is it normal for the yellowish bruising to appear at day 5 all over the face and that the lip cannot close (the lower lip seem to be thicker)?

Happy for u. Once again

I'm also curious about good DES revision clinics. I have already gotten my eyes done 4 times, all at the same doctor because he did the revisions for free. I trust him and I know sometimes the results won't be great — there's a risk with it even if he's a great surgeon. The first 2 times were great (first time was slightly sausage-like but okay, second time was perfect but it came undone after 3 months, third time fixed one eye perfectly but the other needed a little more ptosis correction, and fourth time I just got one eye ptosis corrected)

I'm wondering if I should go to SK and try again but am too scared to get unlucky again and each time it just looks a little off. I kind of wish I stopped after the second revision but my doctor said it was so close to perfect and he just wanted to fix it. :sad: This is such a mentally taxing process and I almost wish I never got anything done because now I've had a taste of it and just am striving towards 1% better.

Thank you for posting…although I’m very lost now. I had work done at JK and was happy with them, although 3 years later I think I’m sagging. Not sure if that is normal for SMAS or not. I wanted to go back to then but now they are crazy busy and crazy expensive. I’m looking for a small clinic that does honest work. Think I need fat injection, thread lift, and upper blepharoplasty. Fairly simple. any thoughts?
And who do you use to navigate choices? Which medical referrer is most honest?

I already paid the DP to reserve the op date with Braun and would do the surgery in the middle of dec. I would do DES+FC+rhino (dr. Kim & dr. Lee) , hope everything would go smooth (so scared even now my heart is beating hard thinking about it)
Hi there,
I'm considering Braun for Rhinoplasty as well. Do you mind sharing your experience and results?!