Kisslock Club

@houseof999 ——
Thank you very much for getting it taken down. I almost bought it but they want too much, I have kisslocks but I never did pay attention to the details of the listing. Lesson learned.

@Laurie Lou —- coach kisslocks are also my favorite esp the latest ones, I’ve been obsessed and also on the lookout just about everyday. Safe to say, this collection is my HG.

@houseof999 ——
Thank you very much for getting it taken down. I almost bought it but they want too much, I have kisslocks but I never did pay attention to the details of the listing. Lesson learned.

@Laurie Lou —- coach kisslocks are also my favorite esp the latest ones, I’ve been obsessed and also on the lookout just about everyday. Safe to say, this collection is my HG.

No prob. I saw it listed and didn't even look at it closely at first since I already own it. Once Laurie Lou said something I grabbed mine to compare and was in disbelief! I didn't even do my chores until I finished taking pics and making comps for the authenticators.

I too am obsessed with all the kisslocks satchels and I still want the prairie rivets kisslock in dark turquoise! Whaaaaa! [emoji22] I have the chalk Cherry print clutch and the black Cherry print Rogue 25. Because I already have those prints I am staying away from buying the kisslock versions. But I love to admire them when I see them. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Thanks for posting updates on kisslocks, I’ve been so obsessed with them for days now!
I already got this but there’s still a lot I don’t have,
I took a second look at the listing and that bag is fake too! [emoji852]️ I'm so sorry. I have this bag and should've looked at closer before posting. ( Hangs head in shame)

Ok ladies, I believe all kiss lock satchels are numbered!! Please do not buy any kiss lock bag that is not numbered!!!

Hi there, I sold my bag a few month ago. Hobbsy might still have it. I can send you my pictures for comparison

It's actually my listing. I bought it last October from my local Coach store but found it just didn't work for me. It's just been sitting in my closet ever since. It's such a beautiful and unique bag and I hate to get rid of it. I originally intended to just keep it as a collection piece but at the same time I am downsizing my closet so I need to let it go. I'm hoping to free up the money I have invested in this and get something I will use. Those Clarksons in the Pre-fall thread are intriguing to me right now...[emoji16]

Kisslock is a more feminine style and I do not have any products except a rubber sunglass case that is kisslock. However, I remember my cousin bought the small pouch purse below ten years ago and thought it was very chic. The kisslocks are on each end of the purse. Attached is the matching wristlet.

Attachments

• 2018-03-25_13.06.05.jpg
    2018-03-25_13.06.05.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 344
  • 2018-03-25_13.05.29.jpg
    2018-03-25_13.05.29.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 350