Kisslock Club

It’s not as tiny as you would think, I have this floral one and it fits more than my Dinky does.

The pink is muted and more slanted to the salmon color family.

I actually love the size of the floral kisslock -small enough to easily wear crossbody and large enough to carry essentials like glasses, phone, wallet, gum, and phone battery charger.

Reactions: houseof999
I actually love the size of the floral kisslock -small enough to easily wear crossbody and large enough to carry essentials like glasses, phone, wallet, gum, and phone battery charger.
Hmmm...may have to rethink it! It is always the glasses that won't fit in my smaller bags and need them at night to drive....earlier in the day now with daylight savings time! I always leave the house and later remember.....the glasses!!!! I need to keep a spare in the car when I update my glasses next year.

Hmmm...may have to rethink it! It is always the glasses that won't fit in my smaller bags and need them at night to drive....earlier in the day now with daylight savings time! I always leave the house and later remember.....the glasses!!!! I need to keep a spare in the car when I update my glasses next year.
I started wearing glasses last year - I know your pain! The kisslock in my avatar is the same size as the floral kisslock and holds my glasses and phone with plenty of room to spare.

Reactions: houseof999
Just wanted to post a warning to those still looking to score a satchel: I’m seeing a lot of fakes, especially on eBay. There’s a Dr. Doodle 38 up right now that I’m confident in saying is fake. The edge stain, key hood, hangtag and creed are all wrong. The outside leather actually looks pretty good (idk if this counterfeiters are able to get the same leather but it looks pretty close) so if you’re looking at one on eBay or another site, make sure you look at EVERY aspect of the bag. The little details are super important: the stitching on hangtag, the color of the edge stain, etc. This particular satchel doesn’t have the contrast stitching on the hang tag and the glitter edge stain on the hang is like a red/pink color (it should be black glitter).

If I figure out how to post a link to the listing I will.

Oh wow! At first it looks pretty good. I would have been fooled if I didn't have it already to compare! Have you reported it already?

It fooled me for a moment too but I know mine in and out lol. I just looked again and the bottom says “glovetanned PEBBLE leather” lol. But yes, I did report. I’m going to post it on the Coach fakes thread so hopefully more will report also.

It fooled me for a moment too but I know mine in and out lol. I just looked again and the bottom says “glovetanned PEBBLE leather” lol. But yes, I did report. I’m going to post it on the Coach fakes thread so hopefully more will report also.
Thanks. I will report as well. Yes I did notice it said pebbled. There are lots of other details that are wrong and I will not mention them here for the fake makers to take note. I'm sending details of mine to the authenticators for their files to keep as a standard to compare to.

Reactions: Laurie Lou