Kisslock Club

Did y'all see the new Nora kisslock bags on the outlet? The kisslock hardware is so cute! I wish they put the Coach New York logo on the side of the bags like they did on Tilly bags.. it would have looked so much better!
Style C1451 $139 currently at 60% off $350.

View attachment 4919876View attachment 4919877

And you know what would have sold out the black one in one day? If the hardware had iridescent finish instead of gold. Sigh.. they went with gold. :sad:
I saw these too and totally agree about using something else besides bold. Still thinking about this one. It's so cute.

Did y'all see the new Nora kisslock bags on the outlet? The kisslock hardware is so cute! I wish they put the Coach New York logo on the side of the bags like they did on Tilly bags.. it would have looked so much better!
Style C1451 $139 currently at 60% off $350.

View attachment 4919876View attachment 4919877

And you know what would have sold out the black one in one day? If the hardware had iridescent finish instead of gold. Sigh.. they went with gold. :sad:

I LOVE these bags! I agree on the hardware finish though... an iridescent or even chrome? plated would have looked more whimsical.

Reactions: houseof999
You all have me drooling :love: I’ve always loved kisslocks and think they are the best bag openings (vs zippers or flaps or magnets, etc). But I’ve stupidly missed out on all of Coach’s fabulous kisslock bags and kicking myself....in the last several years they all have seemed to come out in prints or multi-color which I wasn’t interested in. Keeping fingers crossed the kisslock gods have something coming soon:heart:

Reactions: Sunshine mama