Kirigami Keepers Club

I just received my pouches a few weeks ago. I like the large one as a crossbody or wristlet. I have used the small one for my credit cards inside the big one. I plan on using it with my PA when needed. Haven’t used the middle size yet. Here is photo of my inserts from Etsy. I’m very happy to have this fun set as part of my collection. I think my favorite is going to be the little one for small bags.
Hi I love the insert! Will you please link the Etsy's seller's site please? Thank you!

@Raaz, I finally received my Kirigami inserts from Samorga. They took 4 weeks from date of ordering. I customised them slightly by adding a large slip pocket to the large pink pouch and another slip pocket to the middle blue pouch, which was free of charge. The loops were $50c each. Very happy with the results. Just need to get a chain strap. I also searched online for a discount code and received 23% off.

View attachment 5109782View attachment 5109783View attachment 5109784View attachment 5109787View attachment 5109788
Wow…thats amazing!

Reactions: bigverne28
I just received my pouches a few weeks ago. I like the large one as a crossbody or wristlet. I have used the small one for my credit cards inside the big one. I plan on using it with my PA when needed. Haven’t used the middle size yet. Here is photo of my inserts from Etsy. I’m very happy to have this fun set as part of my collection. I think my favorite is going to be the little one for small bags.
Hi! I like the inserts very much ! Would you like to send me the name of the seller from etsy ?? Thank you!

Hi All,

Do you think a slightly hard canvas is better for the Kirigami or slightly softer cavas?

I bought 2 sets and 1 set has softer canvas, thus is much roomier in the inside. This is more prominent in the small and mediums size.

Which one should I keep?

The softer canvas (roomier) or hard canvas (tighter)?

Reactions: Georgee Girl LV
Hi All,

Do you think a slightly hard canvas is better for the Kirigami or slightly softer cavas?

I bought 2 sets and 1 set has softer canvas, thus is much roomier in the inside. This is more prominent in the small and mediums size.

Which one should I keep?

The softer canvas (roomier) or hard canvas (tighter)?
That’s a hard one…lol. I’m going to say I would keep the tighter canvas as it may get softer with use. I like the structure myself.

Reactions: _vee
Hi All,
I am new to this forum.
I just got a Kirigami set, they are beautiful.
I just wondering how the wear and tear of this set after years especially if using the insert to go with chain.
Could you please share you experience with this beauty?
Thank you all ❤️

Reactions: Georgee Girl LV
Hi everyone,
Could anyone let me know if this normal on the stitching of large Kirigami showing the pink leather part?
Thank you

Attachments

• 9C038473-DEA5-4FDD-B183-5670FF862F45.jpeg
    9C038473-DEA5-4FDD-B183-5670FF862F45.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 54