Kim Kardashian

At the Crypto Arena in Los Angeles amid the 2023 NBA playoffs.
View attachment 5777897

WTF!?
james franco wtf GIF

Those jeans are a mess :lol: I'll put one pair on and then try put a second pair on but only the legs of the jeans and pull them up as far as my crotch?!
Then that a$$ is dreadful looking. How does she lose weight all over her body, but magically her behind stays exactly the same size *rhetorical question* :rolleyes: I can't believe she's never had some drastic procedure to reduce the size of her behind.
Is she shopping for a new husband at these basketball matches because I highly doubt she's there for the love of the sport :lol:

WTF!?
james franco wtf GIF

Those jeans are a mess :lol: I'll put one pair on and then try put a second pair on but only the legs of the jeans and pull them up as far as my crotch?!
Then that a$$ is dreadful looking. How does she lose weight all over her body, but magically her behind stays exactly the same size *rhetorical question* :rolleyes: I can't believe she's never had some drastic procedure to reduce the size of her behind.
Is she shopping for a new husband at these basketball matches because I highly doubt she's there for the love of the sport :lol:
Those jean make it look like she's wearing a diaper!