Key holder/pouch for large fobs?

Thanks everyone! I went into my local store and found this one, the Porte Monnaie Jour. https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/porte-monnaie-jour-monogram-eclipse-nvprod1140157v
It fits my fob perfectly! I really wanted to see the Recto Verso but they didn't have one in stock, but that's now on my list! :smile:

This looks perfect! If it makes you feel better, I do have the recto verso and I don't think it would fit a large car fob unless you had it hanging from the keyring outside of the wallet. The zipper part fits my cash perfectly, but if you expand it too much, it's hard to get your cards in and out of the slots. I do love using it as my wallet though! Love the slim profile and it fits everything I need.

This looks perfect! If it makes you feel better, I do have the recto verso and I don't think it would fit a large car fob unless you had it hanging from the keyring outside of the wallet. The zipper part fits my cash perfectly, but if you expand it too much, it's hard to get your cards in and out of the slots. I do love using it as my wallet though! Love the slim profile and it fits everything I need.
Thanks! That’s good to know! I have this one in regular Eclipse that I use as my wallet and it’s awesome! I suspected the Recto zipper pocket might have been a similar width. https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/coin-card-holder-g66-nvprod2320023v
It‘s still on my list though - I’d love to have something I can use that’s similar to the coin card holder but in mono. I have the big zippy wallet in mono but I never use it anymore because it’s so big and doesn’t fit my more minimalistic needs.

Reactions: sarahinthecity
Thanks everyone! I went into my local store and found this one, the Porte Monnaie Jour. https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/porte-monnaie-jour-monogram-eclipse-nvprod1140157v
It fits my fob perfectly! I really wanted to see the Recto Verso but they didn't have one in stock, but that's now on my list! :smile:
:heart: this! I have the Recto Verso, and if your key fob is pretty thick it won't fit inside the zipper compartment. And even if it did, it would make your zipper all wonky.

I ended up getting the Recto Verso too! I think the price is too high for what it is but I couldn't resist :smile: The zipper pouch does fit my fob but it makes the card slots in the back a bit tight.

Attachments

• EAB6F473-F859-4743-BE55-F486759B6E6C.jpeg
    EAB6F473-F859-4743-BE55-F486759B6E6C.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: BleuSaphir
Any advice on which one to get? I have a key fab so wasn’t sure if that would work on the holder. Also, I like to hang my keys on my key hook sometimes. Would this be feasible for either one? Thank you in advance!

I have an O pouch and a key holder. I prefer much the pouch because it is more versatile, not only for keys and the key holder is too bulky and dont think can fit a key fob. I stopped using my key holder because my new appartment has a door with code so lol

Any advice on which one to get? I have a key fab so wasn’t sure if that would work on the holder. Also, I like to hang my keys on my key hook sometimes. Would this be feasible for either one? Thank you in advance!

Hopefully one of these may help. There are also great comparisons on YouTube.

Hi everyone!

I just got my LV cles from the online store and was wondering if anyone who has chunky car keys (an Audi for example) are having a similar experience. Because the keys are so chunky, it lifts the middle of the cles up and the bottom corners stay down. Is this normal especially with a new cles?

this only happens when I put my keys in the pouch but not if it’s just carrying cards/coins.887C86BD-37C8-42BD-9B7C-50B16B092D16.jpeg