KeLlY WaLlet KlUb

What a beautiful color. I love the way the Kelly wallet looks, but I find the straps annoying to deal with. The wallet is also heavy when full, but not as heavy as a Constance wallet. My all time favorite is the Silkin wallet.

Reactions: CMilly
What a beautiful color. I love the way the Kelly wallet looks, but I find the straps annoying to deal with. The wallet is also heavy when full, but not as heavy as a Constance wallet. My all time favorite is the Silkin wallet.
Thank you! I agree much more effort to open. We’ll see how I go. My theory was the wallet is so pretty I will not mind ☺️

Good morning, everyone.

I know this thread has been quiet for a while but I'm hoping I can pick everyone's brain on one little thing. My sister bought a pre-loved Kelly Classic Wallet (2015, Chèvre, Cactus, Palladium) and I noticed that the Touret (turnkey, turnlock) snaps/clicks into an open or closed position versus just rotating freely. --I can't recall if this is intentional or perhaps this one is broken somehow. I know I've seen this mechanism on silver jewelry with the Kelly clasp and I think on other smaller SLGs but can't remember exactly.

Does anyone here have a Kelly Classic Wallet that behaves the same way? Thanks in advance.

Good morning, everyone.

I know this thread has been quiet for a while but I'm hoping I can pick everyone's brain on one little thing. My sister bought a pre-loved Kelly Classic Wallet (2015, Chèvre, Cactus, Palladium) and I noticed that the Touret (turnkey, turnlock) snaps/clicks into an open or closed position versus just rotating freely. --I can't recall if this is intentional or perhaps this one is broken somehow. I know I've seen this mechanism on silver jewelry with the Kelly clasp and I think on other smaller SLGs but can't remember exactly.

Does anyone here have a Kelly Classic Wallet that behaves the same way? Thanks in advance.
Yes, if I understand what you are describing. My turn lock only moves 90 degrees from locked to open.

Reactions: netinvader